PUBG is owning my life lol

Made it back into the top 2k players after the leader board reset. Was a painful grind and I am going for the top 1k asap xD

fpsmadmedic hahah that is normal :slight_smile: I’m currently in withdrawal crisis from The Division xD

Ranking from last Global Event

Monthly + weekly PvP in Dark Zone ranking :

single day of craziness in DZ Extraction

1 Like

I will say both games are very addictive :wink:

1 Like

And I’m here struggling to move from Silver in Siege. It’s driving me nuts.

2 Likes

I’m just trying to survive Freddy Kreuger in Dead by Daylight.

The first Deus Ex just owning my life. Started with the shitty Revision version/mod for the first time, but maybe it is like the 15th time overall. Who cares, I bet I could still find some secret lockpads and entrance in this playthrough.

1 Like

Lol I am starting out and lvling up The Division currently, such a pretty game! That season of PUBG I made it to #201 in the Solo FPP NA servers :slight_smile: was a great feeling being that close to the top lol

2 Likes

NIce, grats on 201 !!

1 Like

That is not good xD TD will take just 2K hours straight, if you have all DLCs like survival Last Stand and Underground … I will call it finished for me … on my to do list is just hardcore PvP gang bang in Dark Zone and in Skirmish

Tom%20Clancy's%20The%20Division%E2%84%A22018-5-29-12-17-57

1 Like

Lol I am rollin upto 2400hrs in PUBG I play 70-90hrs a week shits you not lol its become a horrible habit/job

And that 2400 is in just under a years time lol

1 Like

yeah damn game … i have a very good group … so it is play play, play and play damn more xD … have over 2K hours wasted in TD … most of time it is fun … but i think it is time to finish it before i die xD … I mean most of game like this is simply impossible to finish but I’m very very close xD

it is more like a full time job than a game lolz

1 Like