PUBG

gorkie said in PUBG:

teh_g But can you get crates and sell them like PUBG?

Nope. But it is free!

gorkie you have to earn BP (battle points) in order to buy crates. The higher the rank you achieve the more BP you earn. Which is not exactly too easy in this game. Plus, the chances of getting rare item in the crate are ridiculously small.

I have still yet to play this. It looks fun but I think I would get a bit bored as it isn’t as faced paced as I prefer. Same with CS:GO, great game and I can enjoy a night of it here and there but can’t play much :smiley:

teh_g well today someone gave me a copy of fortnite and I’ve been playing it. It really is quite fun.

1 Like

polekatt said in PUBG:

teh_g well today someone gave me a copy of fortnite and I’ve been playing it. It really is quite fun.

I’ve been playing the Fortnite PvE for quite some time. I freaking love the game. I think PeaceLeon is quite addicted to Fortnite too XD

1 Like

katsuo What? I hate that game … since I have the fucking destroy the anomaly quest they just removed the anomalys from the game …

peaceleon said in PUBG:

katsuo What? I hate that game … since I have the fucking destroy the anomaly quest they just removed the anomalys from the game …

1 Like

So I have come to the decision that 4 man squad is either really tough, or 2 of my team mates suck. lol

Top 10 a few times, but never higher than 7th, but when 2 of them leave and we play as a 2 man squad we kick butt.

1st game, 13th not so good.
2nd game = 4th pretty good
3rd and 5th game =1st.
4th and 6 game =2nd.

Just posting to keep some individuals from thinking I have died. :clown_face:

more thread rez!

PUBG has some stupid event pass money grab that just started.

Basically, you pay them money, and you get to do quests, and level up, and you get cosmetics.

But guess what? Read the fine print! You can’t sell them, and even then, only a VERY FEW of them will still be there after the ‘event’ is done. Yeah thats right, pay them money, get to wear special clothes for a couple weeks, then they are gone!

I hated it when Winning Putt (which I don’t play anymore) did this crap. If I pay money for your game, or anything in game, I expect to keep it as long as I play the game.

2 Likes

Battle Pass in Fortnite is okay since the game is free but what PUBG is doing is just hilarious. Especially the equipment limitation thingy thing. That’s super hilarious. In a bad way.
People were begging them to fix the game. To optimize it a bit. No answer from PUBG. Instead, they want more money. No wonder they lost almost 2 milion active players.

1 Like

Hey anybody still playing the game?
If possible can someone gift me some UC?

I’ve moved over to Fortnite. For the reasons stated in my last post.

I really honestly like PUBG’s gameplay better, and I hate the building part of Fortnite, I simply just don’t do it, other than build a ramp here and there to get where I want to go.

But the key is the battlepass, that just makes it really fun, gives you goals and things, and you don’t have to pay for it. Playing the game gives you plenty of Vbucks to get it, and a skin or two that you might see on the item shop, and I still have plenty left, atm.

I tried the other day to go back and play PUBG just to see the new snow map, and saw that nothing about the way they are over monetizing things has changes, so I said forget this, and went back to red vs. blue mode in fortnite, which is highly fun. :smiley:

1 Like

Try Ring of Elysium. I’m not BR fan, but I tried both and RoE is way better. Again, in my opinion.

Oh I agree @Zmajuga I love Ring of Elysium, I thought I had posted somewhere on here that I play it.

The Culling is also really fun.

You guys should definitely try out Apex Legends. It’s freaking amazing.

I tried is very nice I like it more than PUBG kek

PUBG is literally the worst BR game out there. Ofc you like it more than PUBG xD

1 Like

The roots come from Arms series that’s how BR genre started but I’ll rather play arma mods then the real PUBG xd

1 Like

just saw this. I’ve already been playing Apex @Katsuo and I agree with you. Its very cool

FINALLY.
Locked crates that you are forced to buy keys to open was my number one gripe with this game. Maybe I’ll go back and play some more after this takes place on the 18th.

TLDR: They are finally getting rid of the locked crates, completely.