PUBG

Re: Player Unknown Battleground or H1Z1 King of the Hill?

I took the plunge and get PUBG. Its really fun, I am having a blast so far. I’m not good at all, and I don’t expect to be.

My first kill was epic though.

was running up a mountain, and came up right behind a guy who was sitting there on top snipering people below. He never knew I was there. In fact, I tried to shoot him, with my sawed off, realized I didn’t have any shells in it, reloaded, then looked up and he still didn’t know I was there. So remembering there is a death cam he can look at, I then just walked right up behind him and blew his head off. LOL

I haven’t tried it since the recent patch. It was definitely interesting sometimes.

When I got it, it just went to 1.0 , so I don’t know what it was like before. And they just did a bug patch, like an hour ago.

1 Like

I’m 25 hours in and I absolutely hate the game haha
I don’t know why but battle royale games never were interesting for me. Played it only with PeaceLeon and BamBam because they like the game.

I’m glad you enjoy it. Also, one small advice. Sell the crates you buy in game. Each crate is like 30 cents. You can get richhhhhhhhhhhh and buy panties for the warrior in Conan Exiles

1 Like

polekatt said in PUBG:

When I got it, it just went to 1.0 , so I don’t know what it was like before. And they just did a bug patch, like an hour ago.

That sweet 1 GB bug patch.

katsuo said in PUBG:

I’m 25 hours in and I absolutely hate the game haha
I don’t know why but battle royale games never were interesting for me. Played it only with PeaceLeon and BamBam because they like the game.

I’m glad you enjoy it. Also, one small advice. Sell the crates you buy in game. Each crate is like 30 cents. You can get richhhhhhhhhhhh and buy panties for the warrior in Conan Exiles

hahah, warrior panties in Conan Exiles are free! just got to install mods that don’t crash the server!

But yes, I was looking at the insane prices people pay for things in PUBG on steam. If I open the crate and get something good, I could sell it for way more than 30 cents!

2 Likes

It’s a great concept but very poorly executed. Devs are really incompetent (and that’s an understatement). Game had much less issues while it was in EA. And much much less cheaters (majority of them are Chinese). I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone (at least not for some time) even though I love it :sweat_smile:

polekatt Damn i need to buy PUBG asap and get playing lol

gorkie I personally think Fortnite is a bit more fun. It is more easy going than pubg.

teh_g But can you get crates and sell them like PUBG?

gorkie said in PUBG:

teh_g But can you get crates and sell them like PUBG?

Nope. But it is free!

gorkie you have to earn BP (battle points) in order to buy crates. The higher the rank you achieve the more BP you earn. Which is not exactly too easy in this game. Plus, the chances of getting rare item in the crate are ridiculously small.

I have still yet to play this. It looks fun but I think I would get a bit bored as it isn’t as faced paced as I prefer. Same with CS:GO, great game and I can enjoy a night of it here and there but can’t play much :smiley:

teh_g well today someone gave me a copy of fortnite and I’ve been playing it. It really is quite fun.

1 Like

polekatt said in PUBG:

teh_g well today someone gave me a copy of fortnite and I’ve been playing it. It really is quite fun.

I’ve been playing the Fortnite PvE for quite some time. I freaking love the game. I think PeaceLeon is quite addicted to Fortnite too XD

1 Like

katsuo What? I hate that game … since I have the fucking destroy the anomaly quest they just removed the anomalys from the game …

peaceleon said in PUBG:

katsuo What? I hate that game … since I have the fucking destroy the anomaly quest they just removed the anomalys from the game …

1 Like

So I have come to the decision that 4 man squad is either really tough, or 2 of my team mates suck. lol

Top 10 a few times, but never higher than 7th, but when 2 of them leave and we play as a 2 man squad we kick butt.

1st game, 13th not so good.
2nd game = 4th pretty good
3rd and 5th game =1st.
4th and 6 game =2nd.

Just posting to keep some individuals from thinking I have died. :clown_face:

more thread rez!

PUBG has some stupid event pass money grab that just started.

Basically, you pay them money, and you get to do quests, and level up, and you get cosmetics.

But guess what? Read the fine print! You can’t sell them, and even then, only a VERY FEW of them will still be there after the ‘event’ is done. Yeah thats right, pay them money, get to wear special clothes for a couple weeks, then they are gone!

I hated it when Winning Putt (which I don’t play anymore) did this crap. If I pay money for your game, or anything in game, I expect to keep it as long as I play the game.

2 Likes

Battle Pass in Fortnite is okay since the game is free but what PUBG is doing is just hilarious. Especially the equipment limitation thingy thing. That’s super hilarious. In a bad way.
People were begging them to fix the game. To optimize it a bit. No answer from PUBG. Instead, they want more money. No wonder they lost almost 2 milion active players.

1 Like