Pure desperation from Bluehole's butthole

I don’t understand? Isn’t Tera an existing game, thats been out like, for years?

Would join the discussion if I had any idea what you linked xD

Yup, seems they’re at a pretty low bar for trying to stay alive.

I mean, it’s true that Tera is pretty much a ghost town but both PUBG and Tera have the same publisher/developer. Butthole. I mean Bluehole, sorry. NCSoft on the other hand, earns so much coins from Lineage 2 Classic and Aion mobile, it’s ridiculous.

Ohhh yeah, I forgot Tera isn’t ncsoft lol, I’ll change the title.

LOL I still don’t understand what you are trying to refer to though. As in why are you posting this?

The game has been out a while, and its been ftp for a while. So what I’m asking is what you are referring to that has changed to make you say pure desperation?

Pubg losing players to newer less janky battle royal games. Tera being almost dead. Mashing their shit together to try and stay alive. The two are completely different genres.

Ok, I finally googled it, because I still didn’t know what you were talking about.

Basically Tera is having an event where they are trying to promote PUBG by giving out PUBG style costumes and bling.

totally in agreement with you Gord, its a desperate attempt. I just didn’t realize thats what the link meant. LOL

It’s in the preview picture.

It’s ridiculous how PUBG lost 3 million players in less than a year. They just had to optimize their game, remove the in game shop and that’s it. How lazy can they beeeeeee. Also Tera…if they only released actual content instead of useless BAMs and classes, the game would still be alive. I mean, look at FF14. People are more than willing to pay monthly for subscription if the devs give them content. And I gotta say, ff14 has ridiculous amount of content and more is coming in June with the new expansion which is gonna be the biggest yet. Butthole is just not listening to players and that’s about it.

Also, why is blue powerade so tasty? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

dude, your preview picture simply shows a pic of Tera and PUBG, and a steam description of Tera. Theres nothing in that description, that tells why the two games are in the same picture. At least on my end.

@Katsuo I think PUBG’s biggest problem is Brandon himself, trying to monetize it. He tried to do the same thing with H1Z1, and destroyed that also.

The picture should impart to you the main point without words. That said the points have been explained in this thread. Moving on.

1 Like

Guess I’m just not smart as you think. ok. whatever. I just hate it when people assume others think like they do. pet peeve. And even worse of a pet peeve if I ask a question and get a reply without answering my question.

No biggie though! Lets talk about Brandon ruining PUBG and H1Z1 and maybe even Tera with his moneygrabbing schemes.

I need to get my butt to a PC so I can write all the bad things about Brandon. Brb in 6 hours :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I really forget the knowledge this thread is base upon. Can’t be assed to read.