Random Steam Trade Card Drops

How the hell did FC5 jump to the top of your list so fast? XD

Also, Steam Summer Sale starts in few hours. Thatā€™s probably the reason why @ShiftySatchmo went off the grid. He doesnā€™t want to buy us more games. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m ā€˜level 27ā€™ whatever that means. I just do the sale activities whenever they come up and once in a great while do a ā€˜badgeā€™ for a game I liked even though its just giving Steam transaction pennies. 31 badge thingies.

Iā€™m still here for a few hours you dingbat

3 Likes

Got three cards for Half-Life 2.

1 Like

I heard about it a long time ago and added it to my list and the release date just happened to be recent. Otherwise, if it wasnā€™t released yet,I would have put it back at the bottom of the list.

1 Like

Far Cry 5 is awesome!

2 Likes

Disagreeeee. It had some goofy fun for co-op but I donā€™t think I would have enjoyed it solo. The story stuff was repetitive and the ending stunnnnk. Itā€™s pretty though and plays well.

Thatā€™s probably the reason why it has meh reviews on steam.

Boooo on @ShiftySatchmo thumbs down to youuuuuu!

LOL j/k, :slight_smile: all of us like different things. I love the single player and really donā€™t care much about a story, its just a fun setting to run around in.havenā€™t seen the ending yet, so Iā€™ll comment on that one day when I finally finish it.

How do you quote someone like Katsuo did you, on the new board? I canā€™t find the button. LOL!

1 Like

thanks @gord0 !! :+1:

You can also highlight the text you want to quote before hitting reply.

1 Like