Really...

You know if Angel sees a banned sinner pop out of the RNG he’ll just roll the wheel again. Secondly he’s ripping off Winamp’s slogan…the best pre-vlc media player evar!!!

gord0 Winamps still around, and I really love winamp, tempted to share with them.

Only0neKnight said in Really...:

gord0 Winamps still around, and I really love winamp, tempted to share with them.

Wonder if Nullsoft has “It really whips the llamas ass” copyrighted… ohhh I see what he did… notice the intentional typo… in the email he purposely uses “whip” singular…

gord0 Still not cool, WinAmp is the shit :slight_smile: But I am gonna do nothing about it, he can think he is cool.

gord0 Still not cool, WinAmp is the shit :slight_smile: But I am gonna do nothing about it, he can think he is cool.

He already thought he was several spiritual figures, guy’s nut bar… nutters gonna nut. Were you like me and had that shit modded up the ass?

WinAmp truly was the best back then.

1 Like

teh_g I have never stopped using it, the trade mark saying never gets old loading it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

teh_g I have never stopped using it, the trade mark saying never gets old loading it up :slight_smile:

I actually used to hate it! It was wicked annoying after a while…

1 Like

If your PGL wins we will reward you too… I think he is still butthurt because we left XD

3 Likes

If I win, I’ll give it all to you guys lol… they never really have a beast… beast means beast… not budget hardware…

2 Likes

gord0

Lol, he’s a dooshbag, so Ya, he will.

gord0 Reserve me for CPU ill buy you ice cream XD

1 Like

gord0 Lol right! I love AMD/Radeon for the budget will play the game ok build, but when it comes to my graphic editing and wanting a smooth high fps I will go Intel/Nvidia hands down every time if my budget allows :smiley:

FPSmadMEDIC said in Really...:

gord0 Lol right! I love AMD/Radeon for the budget will play the game ok build, but when it comes to my graphic editing and wanting a smooth high fps I will go Intel/Nvidia hands down every time if my budget allows :smiley:

AMD does have flagship cards… R9 290x, R9 290x2, R9 390x, Fury X… but Angel just seems to be in love with budget 80 series.

3 Likes

gord0 I’m glad I’m not the only one that saw a gussied up budget pc. You’d think with the way AMD is advertising the 480 they’d put pairs into the systems.

2 Likes

demons6i6x said in Really...:

gord0 I’m glad I’m not the only one that saw a gussied up budget pc. You’d think with the way AMD is advertising the 480 they’d put pairs into the systems.

I think they did do some crossfire giveaways…but with budget cards… : \

1 Like

gord0 said in Really...:

I think they did do some crossfire giveaways…but with budget cards… \

I thought that the last cross fire setup was with 390xs. I kinda stopped paying as close attention after winning my system…

1 Like

gord0 said in Really...:

I thought that the last cross fire setup was with 390xs. I kinda stopped paying as close attention after winning my system…

I think one or two giveaways did actually have good cards.

1 Like

gord0 said in Really...:

gord0 said in Really...:

I think one or two giveaways did actually have good cards.

Yeah every now & again they havea decent card(s) in them. I thought the AVA Direct HTPCs with XFired 380s (or 380Xs?) was decent for a HTPC… but overall I agree that they’ve been sinking away from “Beast” level.

Was surprised it was not a XFire 480 set up, seeing as it’s a massive XFX Bravo Chassis! It could be like a squirrel fan in a tin warehouse.

1 Like

Do you guys remember when Angel compared himself to the Rock? (Dwayne Johnson)