Recent Ban

In case you were present for spam fest 2017 and are wondering what happened to said spam.

Yes, I did perma-ban Dante5

Spamming this forum with ads is being a dick IMO, which breaks rule #1. Let me know if you disagree!

Love, Andrew
Valiantly protecting GX since 2016

i’d upvote this twice if I could.

2 Likes

Hmm must be careful then :grin:

1 Like

milkywayman nothing wrong with new ppl… but giveaway spammers usually attract wrong crowd.

2 Likes

milkywayman said in Recent Ban:

Hmm must be careful then :grin:

Typing a sentence is more than this guy did haha.

Also, ad spam makes me wary. I always assume the ads may be malicious links in disguise. Safety first!

1 Like

Adnan_Popara said in Recent Ban:

milkywayman nothing wrong with new ppl… but giveaway spammers usually attract wrong crowd.

I <3 new people. I :dagger: spam.

3 Likes

Why didn’t I get the ban then? :thinking:

1 Like

Katsuo wait, you want a ban? :astonished:

1 Like

milkywayman Is that a bad thing? That guy gets banned and I think he’s the first banned dude here. It must be some kind of exclusivity. I like exclusive stuff. xD
Also, I want a badge.

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Recent Ban:

Why didn’t I get the ban then? :thinking:

You get special perks because I’m in love with you, obviously.

1 Like

milkywayman Is that a bad thing? That guy gets banned and I think he’s the first banned dude here. It must be some kind of exclusivity. I like exclusive stuff. xD
Also, I want a badge.

For all I know that guy was a robot. Are you cool enough to be a banned robot? I dunno man…

1 Like

milkywayman wait a second…was Dante5 your second account?! :o

ShiftySatchmo Adam Jensen is my cousin. Me is a cyborg :blush:

I thought DANTE is Dante5 . But apparently DANTE isn’t Dante5 . I mean huuuuuuuh?

1 Like

Dante5 is only two hours old Spam Bot account :slight_smile: … but we have very good admin here :slight_smile: our beloved ShiftySatchmo …

1 Like

I thought DANTE is Dante5 . But apparently DANTE isn’t Dante5 . I mean huuuuuuuh?

Haha he sullied the good name of DANTE !

2 Likes

haha ya, dude came out of nowhere with his spammy dick posts :smiley:

Im all up for banning people! Good job!

3 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 said in Recent Ban:

haha ya, dude came out of nowhere with his spammy dick posts :smiley:

Im all up for banning people! Good job!

Haha nice! teh_g bans spam bots in the shadows most of the time before anyone notices. He had to go and sleep like a person this time sigh…

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo I am working on the no sleep thing. I heard meth works?

I think I’ve banned like 5-6 accounts that were just spam. Some of them never even posted, just just had like “GetDickHard(dot)com” as their profile description.

7 Likes

teh_g wait…that’s what Katsuo has on his profile! Guy keeps getting special treatment.

5 Likes