Recent Games You Bought?

nice let me know how that tales games is when you get a chance to play it
Katsuo said in Recent Games You Bought?:

I bought myself nothing ^^
But I got Witcher 3 from Dunja (thank you), got Tales of Zestiria from Todd (thank you) and got…okay better not say it, from Jason (kinda thank you) AND Rise of the Tomb Raider from Kai…accidentally (thank you). And I got also poor for buying games to others. \o/

Moved to Gaming

Last thing I got was the last Humble Staff Picks Bundle up to the second teir.

1001 Spikes - Need to give it a fair shake but I don’t like the two separate jump buttons.
Absolute Drift - Enjoying myself but was lacking something. Average.
Snakebird - TOO logical of puzzles if that’s a thing. Easy to figure out what to do but not how to exactly do it. So-so. About ready to give up after 21 of 53 puzzles.
Hand of Fate - Unplayed but installed! Main reason I bought the bundle.
Deathtrap - Unplayed.
Soul Axiom - Unplayed.
Bulb Boy - Unplayed.

I got a lot of games this past week; a REALLY lot, I won’t even bother listing all of them. I think in total I got around 100 keys and I shared most of them with friends.

What I got for myself however:

Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, SOMA, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns, Resident Evil Remastared

Was gifted Ark: Survival Evolved, Crysis

It was a good haul overall. But believe me, it felt so good sharing! I enjoyed it far more than getting these games for me! Of course, I am not going to act high and mighty cause I share games; I will leave to that people who do it just so people can praise them. I do it because I love it and I love the people I am sharing with!

1 Like

I got to spend a bit more on the sale today. Picked up Lego Lord of the Rings, Dust, Blood and Bacon, and RPG Maker mv Ace. Pretty stoked on the last one, if I put together something half decent I’ll let everyone know.

I just got Vegas heist and spy fox in dry cereal Thanks hunny OnlyOneKnight

1 Like

Latest ps vita purchases

Tales of Hearts R

Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

Hahah nice which one to play first is the big question heheh

Alex said in Recent Games You Bought?:

Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, SOMA, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns, Resident Evil Remastared
Was gifted Ark: Survival Evolved, Crysis

I bought Grand Kingdom on PS4. It is an awesome tactical RPG.

nufftalon I will shock you. The Bard’s Tale! :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait for tomorrow :wink:

3 Likes

the last game i bought is Rocket league… some months ago (very low on money :frowning: ) but i really love it!!! 120 hours on this and i am still love playing this.

1 Like