Red Dead Redemption

Is there any news or any possibilities that RDR 1 might come to pc ?! tbh i was hopping before RDR 2 trailer that they gonna remaster RDR 1 and will release in pc …but nope they are now excited about RDR2 -_-

WHat about us? after 5 years of release is there any hope they gonna release RDR 1 in pc ?!

DANTE I really dont know im still depressed because single player in bf1 isnt what i wanted XD

Arsononion really? i heard bf1 single player is good rather then previous bf tittles ?

RDR will be available through PS Now subscription. You have 7 days trial there. Use it to play the game and ditch the PS Now thing.

ShiftySatchmo yeap right…so it doesn’t matter :frowning: …i was talking about actual pc release T_T

DANTE nope I just woke up and was thinking crazy

ShiftySatchmo WT ?!?!?!? you removed that comment ?! :3 now Katsuo will think i am crazy :3

1 Like

DANTE there won’t be an actual PC release is what people say, but Katsuo is right you could just use ps now on pc and play it that way.

ShiftySatchmo i have zero idea about PS let me google

DANTE https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-now/ps-now-on-pc/

DANTE it sounds like you just install the ps now app. No ps4 required!

The article says you NEED a DS4 controller, but you don’t so ignore that.

The only downside of that PSNow thing is that you need a fast internet speed. That’s why I can’t use that PS Now thing because my internet speed is slower…than the slowest slow.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo yap my bad…got proper info from a friend…but still its not possible…cause to stream i will be needing 20 mbps…20 mbps still a dream in our country…

1 Like

Katsuo same here man

DANTE hmmm do you know anyone with a ps3 or xb360/xb1?

ShiftySatchmo He knows you

Katsuo haha ok fly out here and you can play red dead on my xb1. I’m sure that’s cheaper than buying a used ps3 :confused:

ShiftySatchmo Yeah. $200 cheaper XD

1 Like