Resident Evil 4 Remake

I wonder how many times I’ll buy and play some version of this game.

https://opencritic.com/game/14200/resident-evil-4-2023-remake-

4 Likes

I got access to Bard today and asked it to write me a song about this game. It’s terrible, but I’m imagining it to metal and it rocks.

(Verse 1) I’m Leon S. Kennedy, A special agent for the government. I’ve been sent to rescue the President’s daughter, Ashley Graham, who’s been kidnapped by a religious cult.

(Chorus) Resident Evil 4, It’s a survival horror game. I’ve got to survive the night, And save Ashley from the cult.

(Verse 2) The cult is led by a man named Salazar, Who’s trying to bring back the old gods. He’s got a powerful army of Ganados, Who are infected with a virus that turns them into zombies.

(Chorus) Resident Evil 4, It’s a survival horror game. I’ve got to survive the night, And save Ashley from the cult.

(Bridge) I’m armed with a few weapons, But they’re not enough to take on the cult. I’m going to need to use my wits, And my courage, If I’m going to survive this.

(Outro) I’m going to make it out of here alive, And I’m going to save Ashley. I’m not going to let Salazar win.

2 Likes

i have played the demo. feels absolutely perfect. Maybe this will become the most successful remake of all time.

@gord0 it has 4k cutscenes! The future is now!

Video clip or proper?

Both it seems. They have some in game cinematics go right into you controlling it. But the intro video stuff was also 4k and high fps. It even has graphics options for 4k cinematics.

1 Like

have been playing for last 8 hours straight…guys this game is so perfect !!!

It’s interesting how the remake managed to get some decent traction on social media, considering Diablo 4 beta is out and people are just going all-in on it. I hope Capcom continues making new RE games instead of remaking everythinig.

Resident evil 5, and 6 are not great. I would be surprised if we get remakes of them.

Maybe they will remake them and change them completely? If they are going to remake something I would prefer 0, 1, and Code Veronica

1 Like

I want new IPs

1 Like

Capcom’s next survival horror game is Relevant Weasel. It’s an all-new story about a team of elite exterminators from a group named “S.C.A.R.S.” called in to investigate a weasel infestation at a secluded mansion. The mansion has a secret underground lab run by Propeller Corporation, LLC.

1 Like

I don’t want it anymore

2 Likes

If it co-op, I’m in!

It’s online matchmaking only and requires a five-player squad. Luckily, it’s free to play. You just have to spend 100 in game credits each time you want to pick up an item. It’s pretty exciting because you don’t know what the item is going to be until you buy it. You might get a health pack or ammo for a gun you don’t have yet. It’s only $20 for 1,000 credits!

1 Like

Only $2 a pickup! That’s a really good idea. I’m glad its matchmaking only. I don’t have enough friends for a party of five. The devs are smart, you gotta give them credit.

Now they just need to add a 1 credit daily log in bonus and they’ll be all set. If you log into the game every day for an entire month, get a 10 credit bonus maybe? That sound really rewarding to me.

1 Like

I’ll play this after I beat Hogwarts Legacy on PC.

I finally got around to beating this game. I really enjoyed it, overall. For everything I missed about the original or wondered why they changed it, there was something they added that I loved. I’ll probably play it again someday, though I kind of want to play the original again now.

2 Likes