Revelations Online is available to playiyiyiy

Register, download and play! I’m gonna try it out because why the hell nawt!

I’ve never heard of it!

teh_g But you must’ve read about it! Now it’s time to download the thing and try it out. It’s a great game. 15GB of download sizeee

1 Like

It looks like Blade and Soul?

teh_g Looks like Blade and Soul, plays like Black Desert Online and feels like Revelations Online XD
You can jump and run on buildings, you can fly without a mount, the combat is faster than the light and the storyline is actually interesting (well, they say it’s interesting). I have no idea what the story is about because I was playing on Chinese servers and everything was ching chong to me.

3 Likes

I had seen it advertised, but I thought it was one of those little facebook mobile type games. I didn’t realize it was a real game game. :smiley:

1 Like

Polekatt Believe it or not but Revelations is in top 5 most popular MMORPGs in China. And it’s in top 20 most popular MMORPGs in Asia alongside with Aion, Black Desert Online, Lineage, Blade and Soul and Tree of Savior. #dailymmorpglessons XD

1 Like

Why do the Chinese like Assassin’s Creed so much?

Katsuo said in Revelations Online is available to playiyiyiy:

Polekatt Believe it or not but Revelations is in top 5 most popular MMORPGs in China. And it’s in top 20 most popular MMORPGs in Asia alongside with Aion, Black Desert Online, Lineage, Blade and Soul and Tree of Savior. #dailymmorpglessons XD

If I wasn’t leveling in FF XIV I would try it out. I played BDO and B&S, but both drifted too far from what I like to keep me playing.

sYnCroSis said in Revelations Online is available to playiyiyiy:

Why do the Chinese like Assassin’s Creed so much?

They are short and they want to see the world by standing somewhere tall so they get better view of it? You are asking some hardcore questions here!

1 Like

teh_g said in Revelations Online is available to playiyiyiy:

If I wasn’t leveling in FF XIV I would try it out. I played BDO and B&S, but both drifted too far from what I like to keep me playing.

But you can spend a couple of hours and try Revelations. Revelations is similar to Black Desert and BnS only with combat and visuals. Questing and story progression is definitely different. At least for me.

Played it a bit aaaaaaaaaand they ruined the game. Revelations was a damn pretty game back when I played it on Chinese servers. Now, it seems they downgraded the game that everything looks soooooo meh. The story is funny but it reminds me a lot of Blade and Soul and while playing Revelations Online, I literally thought that I played Blade and Soul. Comparing Revelations to FF14? FF14 is at least zillion times better than Revelations Online. Gameplay, storyline, visuals, OST, everything is a lot better in FF14.
If the stupid Chinese didn’t change the UI and didn’t downgrade the game, the game would be as good as FF14. Now it’s just a cartoonish mess that really feels cheap. Uninstall button worked perfectly though.

1 Like

Played it a bit aaaaaaaaaand they ruined the game. Revelations was a damn pretty game back when I played it on Chinese servers. Now, it seems they downgraded the game that everything looks soooooo meh. The story is funny but it reminds me a lot of Blade and Soul and while playing Revelations Online, I literally thought that I played Blade and Soul. Comparing Revelations to FF14? FF14 is at least zillion times better than Revelations Online. Gameplay, storyline, visuals, OST, everything is a lot better in FF14.
If the stupid Chinese didn’t change the UI and didn’t downgrade the game, the game would be as good as FF14. Now it’s just a cartoonish mess that really feels cheap. Uninstall button worked perfectly though.

Glad I didn’t download it :smiley:

1 Like

Just when I thought there are no cool MMOs out there, Moonlight Blade appears. You can freaking fly on swords XD
Closed Beta available in Korea. Gonna try it if there’s no IP block. In case anyone wants to check it out, visit http://sky.nexon.com/main/index.aspx