RIP Konami? -_-

katsuo seems like a boring loop to me.

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo Of course

1 Like

Also, if Kojima didn’t write it, it’s not cannon. So what little story you’re getting is meaningless.

katsuo I don’t hate but I’m never going to play it either. No Kojima no interest.

Katsuo I hope you got it for free. Even if you can grind for that save slot, you shouldn’t have to buy basic functionality, nor should you support the idea with money.

3 Likes

gord0 MMOs are the only games allowed to make you pay for character slots in my opinion (if they’re subscription free).

shiftysatchmo said in RIP Konami? -_-:

gord0 MMOs are the only games allowed to make you pay for character slots in my opinion (if they’re subscription free).

Even mmos give you a bunch of character slots. When I played mmos, I never hit a limit anyway.

1 Like

gord0 true and the expansions usually give you another one or two

gord0 said in RIP Konami? -_-:

Katsuo I hope you got it for free. Even if you can grind for that save slot, you shouldn’t have to buy basic functionality, nor should you support the idea with money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqflM-3ORGE

I did get it for free but it’s not a grind. You just have to log in 10-15 times or so and you’ll get enough points for a save slot. But why would anyone need any extra save slot in this game?

katsuo said in RIP Konami? -_-:

I did get it for free but it’s not a grind. You just have to log in 10-15 times or so and you’ll get enough points for a save slot. But why would anyone need any extra save slot in this game?

Not sure, but Konami knew people would want one before they released it.

So basically if you do your chores they give you the in-game bullshit currency and you can then buy the things you should have had to begin with.

So basically if you do your chores they give you the in-game bullshit currency and you can then buy the things you should have had to begin with.

Only an idiot would buy the save slot. You can literally do whatever you want with your character in game without even spending in game resources. But then again, Konami is trying to get money from these idiots sooooo…I kinda like the idea they put it in the first place haha. Idiots get baitedddd

Only an idiot would buy the save slot. You can literally do whatever you want with your character in game without even spending in game resources. But then again, Konami is trying to get money from these idiots sooooo…I kinda like the idea they put it in the first place haha. Idiots get baitedddd

#fuckkonami

2 Likes

#fuckkonami

That and #fuckpeoplewhospendmoneyonuselessitems

1 Like

#fuckkonami

That and #fuckpeoplewhospendmoneyonuselessitems

#thegamedoesntmatterkonamiisgarbage

2 Likes

hihihihiihiihihii

1 Like

katsuo #thegamedoesntmatterkonamiisgarbage as said best by someone else :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently, all these youtubers didn’t even play the game.

1 Like

Apparently, all these youtubers didn’t even play the game.

https://youtu.be/M7FngrrIo_c

Still just a bunch of chores. Still don’t like babysitting games. The MG ip deserves better than to be attached to one. Marginally better than a mg themed pachinko machine.

1 Like

gord0 where’s my stealth espionage actionnnn

shiftysatchmo said in RIP Konami? -_-:

gord0 where’s my stealth espionage actionnnn

Will have to wait for Konami to sell the ip to real company.