Rocket League Tournament Poll #2 - Team Size

I mean 3 is preferred but we should put a time limit on how long we want to wait for more teams. If it’s too long I’m OK with 2v2

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo
I agree.

1 Like

I voted 2v2 in the faint hopes this happens within a decent time frame. Seems the only way to make this a legit tourney rather than ‘Rocket League night’ like mentioned. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But the idea of a full blown tourney sounds way more fun.

1 Like

2v2. We don’t have enough for 3v3

Dibs on sYnCroSis for 2v2 :smiley:

I would prefer 3v3, but if we don’t have the people, 2v2 is fine as well

1 Like

I am slightly worse than a bot so 1 v 1 not an option ill go 3 v 3 i play for both teams XD

1 Like

ArsonSami said in Rocket League Tournament Poll #2 - Team Size:

I am slightly worse than a bot so 1 v 1 not an option ill go 3 v 3 i play for both teams XD

I am also slightly worse than a bot! maybe you could play for one team and me the other, and they would be equal. :laughing:

teh_g said in Rocket League Tournament Poll #2 - Team Size:

Dibs on sYnCroSis for 2v2 :smiley:

I would prefer 3v3, but if we don’t have the people, 2v2 is fine as well

You know he will choose Egin3rd

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo a boy can dream…

2 Likes

3v3 for me. I’m in for the fun.

3v3 for me too, but we can look into details once we polled everything :wink:

teh_g ShiftySatchmo I wouldn’t choose Egin3rd as I’d want to face and defeat him. So I’ll let you guys 1v1 and whoever wins is my team mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not going to vote because I’m open to both. I’m playing for fun either way not really competitive. Unless I get BoilingBeanz on my team.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur maybe I’ll put BoilingBeanz on my team… muahahahah

2 Likes

sYnCroSis I’d pay to see that team up.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur you’ll pay in blood

2 Likes

Geez, it’s like mom and dad trying to win me over to get back at the other one. Lol XD

1 Like

BoilingBeanz be quiet and go to your room! The adults are talking…

1 Like

Warming up while you guys talk :wink:

3 Likes

MeFFFlenn Not bad, not bad.

1 Like