RockStar teases

Polekatt said in RockStar teases:

I just hope it is for the PC for sure.

Dashed dreams and salty PC gamer tears flow.

Rockstar so far only announced for X1 & PS4. I guess we’d have to wait several years for PC version.

Sgt_T8ie said in RockStar teases:

Rockstar so far only announced for X1 & PS4. I guess we’d have to wait several years for PC version.

Nah, it was like 6 months for GTA V

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in RockStar teases:

But it felt like foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

1 Like

Yeah, thats what I was talking about, hoping they do it like they did GTAV. I can wait 6 months or even a year, as long as they just DO IT, and don’t keep it console only.

1 Like
1 Like

i am not a console gamer but still i am excited for this :3

1 Like

So after all the rumors, RDR1 won’t be released for PC. It will be a part of PS Now subscription thing where you can stream the game to your PC. Meh. I guess the same thing will happen for RDR2.

Katsuo said in RockStar teases:

So after all the rumors, RDR1 won’t be released for PC. It will be a part of PS Now subscription thing where you can stream the game to your PC. Meh. I guess the same thing will happen for RDR2.

Red Dead Redemption coming to PS4 and PC via PlayStation Now "soon" | VG247

Haha no. PS Now is just a way to play the pre PS4 library on PS4. It has nothing to do with porting new games. It is basically how they can charge you to play games you already own because they wouldn’t add backwards compatibility support. It is my only gripe with Sony really. Microsoft and Nintendo are much better in this regard.

1 Like

Katsuo also, it isn’t “on PC.” That’s a garbage click bait title. It just means you can stream it technically from PS4 to PC, not run it on PC natively.

2 Likes

Katsuo also, it isn’t “on PC.” That’s a garbage click bait title. It just means you can stream it technically from PS4 to PC, not run it on PC natively.

sigh The title said “RDR coming to PS4 and PC via PS Now”. The title was on point. I also said the same thing. I’ll buy you glasses because your eyes are dying and you can’t read <3
There were rumors that the game might be actually released for PC. Meaning, fully ported for PC. Now we can see it won’t happen.

sigh The title said “RDR coming to PS4 and PC via PS Now”. The title was on point. I also said the same thing. I’ll buy you glasses because your eyes are dying and you can’t read <3
There were rumors that the game might be actually released for PC. Meaning, fully ported for PC. Now we can see it won’t happen.

It implies that ps now let’s you stream Sony games directly to PC. Including ps4 to pc streaming at all in the title is just stupid. That’s like putting bloodborne coming to pc via ps4 streaming.

It implies that ps now let’s you stream Sony games directly to PC. Including ps4 to pc streaming at all in the title is just stupid. That’s like putting bloodborne coming to pc via ps4 streaming.

You are making it so freaking complicated XD
RDR will also be streamed on PS4 via PS Now. That’s why it is put next to PC streaming. If they haven’t put the PS4 in the article, that would mean that RDR won’t be playable on PS4.

RDR will also be streamed on PS4 via PS Now. That’s why it is put next to PC streaming. If they haven’t put the PS4 in the article, that would mean that RDR won’t be playable on PS4.

It’s all crap. Sony needs true backwards compatible options

2 Likes

That’s true. And you’ll never get 'em. xD

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on a true HD Vagrant Story remake. There was a PS2 version sold on the PS-Store a while a go, but it was Region Locked!
And then it gets pulled because not enough copies are sold. Idiots making idiotic decisions.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on a true HD Vagrant Story remake. There was a PS2 version sold on the PS-Store a while a go, but it was Region Locked!
And then it gets pulled because not enough copies are sold. Idiots making idiotic decisions.

Just play Final Fantasy instead of that. It’s the same thing haha

Also, I want Vanquish on PC. That game is a masterpiece.

1 Like

nope, Nope & NOPE.

It’s like comparing bacon to chicken. Chicken is more popular, more people eat chicken, they even fake bacon with chicken. But everyone should know that bacon is better. XD

Seriously - the whole rhythm based combat was awesome.

nope, Nope & NOPE.

It’s like comparing bacon to chicken. Chicken is more popular, more people eat chicken, they even fake bacon with chicken. But everyone should know that bacon is better. XD

You know you are going to lose the MVP status in the conversation when your enemy uses his ultimate skill: Bacon and chicken.
I always found Vagrant Story as a weaker version of Final Fantasy. VS is made by a dev team who made FF Tactics after all. I’m glad that FF in this case is the bacon! XD

nope, Nope & NOPE.

You know you are going to lose the MVP status in the conversation when your enemy uses his ultimate skill: Bacon and chicken.
I always found Vagrant Story as a weaker version of Final Fantasy. VS is made by a dev team who made FF Tactics after all. I’m glad that FF in this case is the bacon! XD

Well played sir, well played.

I love Final Fantasy, but I miss VS more. More interesting combat dynamic, awesome crafting system etc. This is what makes the hobby great. We can have different tastes.

1 Like