[Rumor] can't download games on multiple Switch consoles

I definitely skimmed the article, the games are still linked to your account, so you can download to another system if you need to replace it. No sharing with family or downloading a game on another console to play at someone else’s house.

This sounds misinterpreted to me. He said can I buy it once and take it with me, which to me implies he wants to buy one copy and have his kids able to play it on theirs while he plays on his. There isn’t enough information in the quote to know what they are talking about. Taking that to be you can’t install it on two systems with the same account (even if that ends up being true) is a silly assumption.

That being said, it’s nintendo’s fault that these rumors happen because they tell us nothing.

ShiftySatchmo

I agree, I misread it the first read through too. It sounds like if you download a game, you can install it on a second console to let someone else play if you aren’t online or something. I think the only use case for me would be if I downloaded a game and wanted to play it at your house, but at that point I’d probably just bring the Switch.

Nintendo definitely needs to give more info on what the Switch can do. I feel like that are rushing to release on time.

1 Like

teh_g the likelihood of you owning a switch game I want to play and I don’t own is close to zero percent haha

ShiftySatchmo said in [Rumor] can't download games on multiple Switch consoles:

teh_g the likelihood of you owning a switch game I want to play and I don’t own is close to zero percent haha

It is a bad example.

1 Like