Rumor: Final Fantasy XV and VII Remake to be released for PC in 2018?

Eh…

Oh good! Might be done with MGS V by then

1 Like

…and SOMA

1 Like

gasp
You forgot Octodad!

1 Like

Whichever comes first when those games get to the top of my list: 60fps on ps4 or pc release.

gord0 FF15 is on top of my list for about 10 years XD
Also, I doubt the vanilla PS4 will get the 60 fps patch ever. It’s either buy PS4 Pro or wait 2018 haha
Same goes for VII Remake. Hell, I’m not even sure if the PS4 Pro will be able to run the game 60 fps at any resolution in 2018. Who knows how much will the graphics in games improve until 2018.

1 Like

Katsuo said in Rumor: Final Fantasy XV and VII Remake to be released for PC in 2018?:

Also, I doubt the vanilla PS4 will get the 60 fps patch ever. It’s either buy PS4 Pro or wait 2018 haha
Same goes for VII Remake. Hell, I’m not even sure if the PS4 Pro will be able to run the game 60 fps at any resolution in 2018. Who knows how much will the graphics in games improve until 2018.

Games will always be shackled to the weakest link in the console world. Can you imagine how nice the graphics would be today if 360 and ps3 died out sooner?!?!

Katsuo said in Rumor: Final Fantasy XV and VII Remake to be released for PC in 2018?:

It would be cool if they just added tiers of settings for all consoles. How hard could it be to add presets? For example, if you wanted you could choose a setting that trades some graphics quality for fps.

ShiftySatchmo Well something like that is FF15 on PS4 Pro with the Lite Mode, High Mode and Default. Maybe they will add these features in the next gen consoles. I don’t know. I wish they stop releasing new consoles every freaking year.

gord0 said in Rumor: Final Fantasy XV and VII Remake to be released for PC in 2018?:

Games will always be shackled to the weakest link in the console world. Can you imagine how nice the graphics would be today if 360 and ps3 died out sooner?!?!

I agree. Same thing will happen with PS4. Unless, Sony decides to release a new console in 2017, which is unlikely to happen.

ShiftySatchmo Well something like that is FF15 on PS4 Pro with the Lite Mode, High Mode and Default. Maybe they will add these features in the next gen consoles. I don’t know. I wish they stop releasing new consoles every freaking year.

Right, but why can’t they have similar settings for the original PS4? I know it won’t look as good, but nice to have options.

ShiftySatchmo said in Rumor: Final Fantasy XV and VII Remake to be released for PC in 2018?:

Right, but why can’t they have similar settings for the original PS4? I know it won’t look as good, but nice to have options.

The questions that we don’t know the answers. Ahhhhh…
Who knows…Maybe that was the part of their plan.
Release PS4 without options ----> profit
Release the same thing with options (PS4 Pro) --------> even more profit
Release the same thing with options and present the possibility of running games at 8k --------> conquer the world

1 Like