RX 480 Red Devil

So I’ve been a good boy all these years and I want this for my birthday. Buy me one of these or else I have to buy it for myself and not eat for the next 2 years and eventually die.

If they have it in stock next month I think this will finally be a reality for me. It will hold me off until the ti’s come out next spring. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126103

0_1468859980537_14-126-103-06.jpg

Sir_diealot I’m allergic to ASUS XD
The 1080s that are really beautiful for me are the EVGA ones. Especially that Hybrid version. That one looks just beastly!

1 Like

Katsuo said in RX 480 Red Devil:

Sir_diealot I’m allergic to ASUS XD
The 1080s that are really beautiful for me are the EVGA ones. Especially that Hybrid version. That one looks just beastly!

This one is rated and test faster than the EVGA though I do agree, they are sexier. I have a lot of ASUS in my rig already so I want to stick with it.

1 Like

Yep, if I can ever afford it the RX 480 Red Devil is the one I want but with cable/internet having just gone up 40 dollars it looks like a 460 or 470 maybe my only choice in the future lol

1 Like

Gorkie Right now I’m pretty satisfied with the R7 370. It runs most of the games at decent frame rate. But if I ever buy a gpu, it will be from the Devil series. I just saw the R9 390x Devil and it’s just sick.