Ryse: Son of Rome

Who wants it? Really, really, really want it? Someone who REALLY wants it, gets it. Prove me :smiley: (really…)

Just saw it was on monthly. I have to admit that January HBM was good haha
The new Warhammer is in February HBM. I’m still waiting for some weeaboo game to be a part in HBM xD

1 Like

Katsuo Fcuk HBM…I just bought Ryse Son of Rome a week ago on a steam sale. And now they gave it to me :smiley:

1 Like

Katsuo just posted about TW: Warhammer. Not been a dud bundle since I joined :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ButtStallion Hahah that’s why you need to buy the “predict future” ability. You can get it on ebay for like 10 bucks or so!

No? Really? Nobody?

1 Like

ButtStallion It seems everyone has the game. Well, except me but I don’t want the game xD

2 Likes

ButtStallion I’m giving my friend my current computer next month and had him make a steam account that I’ve been giving him games for every so often to load him up. He doesn’t play games anymore and never gamed on a PC and he wants to get into it after playing Civ VI with me XD

Long story short, I’ll take any games for the cause of loading him up. I already own this game because of humble monthly and am selfishly keeping it bwahahaha

4 Likes

ShiftySatchmo You take every game? Check out my old post with games I still have lying around and pick some :wink:
While I’m talking about that post, I really have to update the games since I got so many new games for the list :laughing:

3 Likes

PeaceLeon Hahaha if they are still there when I set his PC up in a month or two I’ll snag a few for him. I’ll let everyone else have another shot until then.

ShiftySatchmo Oh I see what you want to do. You want to take all the games for yourself!

1 Like

Katsuo yes! I like owning games twice. I’m greedyyyyy

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Add me on Steam with your second account and family share it with me :wink:

1 Like

Katsuo haha you monster

1 Like