Ryzen 1700X for free

Do you live in the USA? Do you want a free CPU? I can send mine flat rate to youuuuuu at the end of July. That’s how long you have to say you want it. If more than one person wants it I’ll flip coins or something. If no one wants it I’ll find someone from work who does.

Used, of course, and no cooler, but hey it’s free.

I’ve never shipped something internationally and it seems annoying. That’s why I’m saying USA. If you can tell me it isn’t annoying and you want it I guess I can be less lazy and ship it internationally.

This is made possible in part by @teh_g, who is giving me his 1800X. Thanks, sir!

5 Likes

The upgrade train trickles down, choo choo.

3 Likes

I want it. Not.

1 Like

Very tempting, very very tempting! I am about to upgrade soon and a cpu could make it so I could put money else where! If I may? It would let me put money into other parts…

2 Likes

Yeah of course man. It’s a great one really. Gonna wait to the end of the month like I said to see if anyone else is interested. Also, that’s when I’ll have time to do the swap.

Alright, not ordering parts for my build till the end of the month anyhow gives me time to check out motherboards and such…