Ryzen (AMD Zen)

ButtStallion So the leaks were actually valid lul

ButtStallion methinks I’ll get a 1700x

ShiftySatchmo Why so cheap? Get the most expensive one. Show some power!

Katsuo gives me an excuse to upgrade later hehehehehe

1 Like

Definitely picking one up later this year. Still interested in the proper benchmarks :wink:

teh_g said in Ryzen (AMD Zen):

Definitely picking one up later this year. Still interested in the proper benchmarks :wink:

Meh, amazon will give me a free return if I see reviews on launch day and claim false advertising.

2 Likes

Thinking of pre-ordering one myself but just don’t know yet lol.

LetsGetIt1220 I realized I am moving and that’s expensive so I’ll wait until summer now probs

2 Likes

But when I do get it I’ll get this so Katsuo gets mad XD

AMD YD170XBCAEWOF Ryzen 7 1700X Processor & ASUS PRIME X370-PRO Motherboard Bundle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W5RRCTP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_-uFRybFXAKDFV

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo If you get that, I’ll leave GX.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Mine would be strictly for work :confused: same as my 6700K that I’ve never even properly had a go on except for benchmarking lol.

Should be fun though, just need to raise the funds now :smiley:

1 Like

Katsuo said in Ryzen (AMD Zen):

ShiftySatchmo If you get that, I’ll leave GX.

Where do I donate to the cause :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 Everyone hates me :frowning:

1 Like

Katsuo I hate no one, I just enjoy being an asshole :smiley:

3 Likes

Katsuo it’s not my fault Asus makes good mobos

The HYPE is real! I see all the posts for this today and I’m like I want me some of that! Then I think to myself, self you barely used the 2 PC’s you have! No need to waste more money!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I’m just kidding. Buy it and I will secretly hate and love you. But I’m 100% sure there will be at least 700 times better mobos than that pile of mud ASUS is making. What’s wrong with Gigabyte’s Aorus. It’s at least pretty!

1 Like

Spinalfailed You’ll win the CPU and mobo in a giveaway anyway XD

3 Likes

1 Like