SADES Spirit Wolf Stereo HiFi Headband Pro Gaming Headset Headphone w/ Mic USB (Review)

Welp, I got these in the mail today as I ordered them from Ebay and paid $14 with free shipping. It comes with 3 plugs, 1x sound 1x Mic and a usb for the lights on the sides. Well at first I had issues setting this headset up because of Realtek on my motherboard so I had to rehook up my Logitech G110 untill I can figure out how to set up this headset through the onboard setup.

Sound quality is very nice compared to the Ovann headset I had, Voice clearity from people I have been talking to say its alot clearer as well. All in all I would give this headset a 9/10 Star though I maybe a little to harsh on the last star but setup for ease of use it a thing for me lol.

I have their A7 7.1 set they sound okay but I run into problems in Teamspeak a lot with them where people can’t hear me talk even though it shows that I am transmitting.

Sir_diealot Make sure your microphone volume is high in Windows. I run into that randomly sometimes.

1 Like

teh_g Or people can simply volume him up in TS. \o/

teh_g said in SADES Spirit Wolf Stereo HiFi Headband Pro Gaming Headset Headphone w/ Mic USB (Review):

Sir_diealot Make sure your microphone volume is high in Windows. I run into that randomly sometimes.
It just strait out mutes on it’s own for no reason. I have checked all the buttons and it is no me hitting the mute button it will just go out intermittently and then start working again and then stop again.

Katsuo said in SADES Spirit Wolf Stereo HiFi Headband Pro Gaming Headset Headphone w/ Mic USB (Review):

teh_g Or people can simply volume him up in TS. \o/
No it is not that, it mutes for some reason and then will come back on and then mute again. It shows me transmitting in TS but does not work right.

Katsuo they can but if everyone else is fine why not tell the person they are having an issue with hey we can’t hear you so that they can look at settings on their end.