Schlitty Bundle Leftovers

Doing a little cleaning and I got these leftover; I used to always trade keys on Steam so nothing too special leftover here but if something catches your eye just say so! I’m done trading for now, they’re all doubles for me, and they’re no good to me sitting around. Take as many as you want!

Humble Gift Links;

Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs Just noticed they expired, d’oh
Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle Just noticed they expired, d’oh
Town of Salem
Battleborn Starter Skin Pack
Spec Ops: The Line
Choice Chamber
Sam & Max: Devil’s Playhouse
Poker Night at the Inventory
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Pinball FX2 - Base game and Civil War Table
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force Pack (DLC)
Frozen Synapse

Rayman Origins (uplay, I remember sharing this key openly on GT but I don’t think anybody claimed it)
Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack (uplay)
Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar (uplay)

Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs (E3 2015 ticket bundle)
World of Warships Bonus Content (E3 2015 ticket bundle)

Bundlestars Keys;

Door Kickers
Reus
Dustforce DX
DISTRAINT
Out of the Park Baseball 15
Magicka
Deponia
Spellsworn

Steam Gift:

South American region of Frozen Synapse Prime

That is a lot of games!

I’ve got a friend (who isn’t on here) that would be interested in the Warframe pack.

1 Like

Somebody better claim spec ops!

1 Like

I would like these please. I do already have the base game though so maybe that can still be shared with another?
Pinball FX2 - Base game and Civil War Table
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force Pack (DLC)

1 Like

People can feel free to private message me too to ask for keys if they’re too shy to post in the thread. Like I said, all doubles. So they’re no good not being used! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm not shy… but… but… WoWs key? :smiley:

1 Like

Maaan that’s a lot of games xD I’d love to give Chivalry: Medieval Warfare a go haha

2 Likes

schlitty nice share :slight_smile: I guess i have few to share from humble :slight_smile:
I would like Deponia if available …

1 Like

Adnan_Popara said in Schlitty Bundle Leftovers:

Maaan that’s a lot of games xD I’d love to give Chivalry: Medieval Warfare a go haha

Fun game but none of my friends play it.

Sir_diealot said in Schlitty Bundle Leftovers:

Fun game but none of my friends play it.

I was reading about it and watched few gameplays and it seems that new players are put off by high lvl players i.e. ballerinas. Some kind of an exploit or glitch that devs don’t want to take care of. I don’t really mind. I play Dirty Bomb so I know what rage is. Plus, I’m a bit masochistic lmao

1 Like

masochistic

I can be that way myself.

1 Like

I demand Trainsmash get off his ass& claim Spec Ops! My honor will not be satisfied unless he pulls finger and asks & plays it.

1 Like

Can I claim Spec OPs? Is there like a process or form.

Sgt_T8ie, happy?

3 Likes

Great share. :thumbsup_tone1:

1 Like

schlitty great share man !! wow (y)

i aint gonna claim anything for now…cause i have still plenty of games to finish first

1 Like

DANTE If you change your mind just say so, they’re all fairly small games and I’m just looking to find them all homes! :grin:

1 Like

Now you reminded me with this, that I have to finish Skullgirls you gave me. :open_mouth:

1 Like