Screenshots

Sgt_T8ie Your game looks weird for some reason. My Catalyst doesn’t look like that :’(

1 Like

Katsuo said in Screenshots:

Sgt_T8ie Your game looks weird for some reason. My Catalyst doesn’t look like that :cry:

Maybe it reflects the skill of the gamer?

In which case mine should look like :poop:

Must be because it’s running on Asus hardware XD

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Screenshots:

Sgt_T8ie Your game looks weird for some reason. My Catalyst doesn’t look like that :cry:

Hahah that must be it! Or you decided to rape the Ansel sliders. XD

1 Like

Decided to get a bit more enthusiastic…

Decided to get a bit more enthusiastic…

I like the screenie with Mirror’s Edge title. Looks like a Telltale game xD

1 Like

Katsuo yeah, they’ve got a Sketch post processing filter. I’m experimenting with it, and it helped that Ansel seemed to work better in ME:C than W3, so the filters were easier to utilise. But you can also export the raw photo file too to use editing software… that may be the next step. But I also want to just play the games too!

Katsuo yeah, they’ve got a Sketch post processing filter. I’m experimenting with it, and it helped that Ansel seemed to work better in ME:C than W3, so the filters were easier to utilise. But you can also export the raw photo file too to use editing software… that may be the next step. But I also want to just play the games too!

I think you need 2 extra hands and one extra head to do all that at once. :grin:
Fortunately for you, the game isn’t long. Around 8 hours, maybe less. So you can finish the game fast and after that you can free roam through Glass city and do the professional Ansel screenshot thing!

Hello Gundyr my old friend

1 Like

I think you need 2 extra hands and one extra head to do all that at once. :grin:
Fortunately for you, the game isn’t long. Around 8 hours, maybe less. So you can finish the game fast and after that you can free roam through Glass city and do the professional Ansel screenshot thing!

Hahaha! Sgt_T8ie presents: “Through the lens of mediocrity: A photographic journey around the City of Glass”

The trouble is the key to initiate Ansel is Alt-F2, I have it hot keyed to an extra mouse button, but trying to hit that in the middle of action is tough - especially when using a controller. Tempted to get one of these:

1 Like

Hahaha! Sgt_T8ie presents: “Through the lens of mediocrity: A photographic journey around the City of Glass”

The trouble is the key to initiate Ansel is Alt-F2, I have it hot keyed to an extra mouse button, but trying to hit that in the middle of action is tough - especially when using a controller. Tempted to get one of these:
5x(usb Foot Pedal Switch Control Keyboard Action for PC Computer Games A3b8 E9s4 for sale online | eBay

Or you can get a dog and train it to press alt-F2 and do the editing for you! XD

2 Likes

Katsuo There’s some great thinking… off to adopt a pup!

2 Likes

Just had the best fight against Nameless King and his little bird. It’s the most epic boss fight ever. Can’t wait to start NG+ just to repeat the boss fight because IT’Z EPICZ!

3 Likes

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! Like seriously! Looks beautiful! And IT’S A MOVIE! Unfortunately, my GPU is dying while running this game so I’m running it ~35fps on high settings at 1080p. Which is pretty decent for me. So far 10/10. Thanks PeaceLeon <3

3 Likes

Some Borderlands 2 weapons:

And Characters:

More Borderlands 2:

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! Like seriously! Looks beautiful! And IT’S A MOVIE! Unfortunately, my GPU is dying while running this game so I’m running it ~35fps on high settings at 1080p. Which is pretty decent for me. So far 10/10. Thanks PeaceLeon <3

I liked it quite a bit too, but the movie bits were too long.

gord0 True. They should’ve split the episodes into more, well…episodes xD

5x(usb Foot Pedal Switch Control Keyboard Action for PC Computer Games A3b8 E9s4 for sale online | eBay

I like the look of this one far better. http://stinkyboard.com/

What game is it?

Sir_diealot Quantum Break!

1 Like