Screenshots

Katsuo said in Screenshots:

gord0 True. They should’ve split the episodes into more, well…episodes xD

I think they should have made it all movie or all game. The movie bits completely broke my emersion.

Sir_diealot Quantum Break!

I was interested in it when it released but the PC version had all kinds of glitches from what I was reading and hearing on that other site. I take it they have fixed them?

Sir_diealot said in Screenshots:

I was interested in it when it released but the PC version had all kinds of glitches from what I was reading and hearing on that other site. I take it they have fixed them?

I played the windows store version a few months ago with no issue. Not to say that it wasn’t patched before then. If I knew for sure it was coming to steam, I would have waited though.

1 Like

Sir_diealot 0 glitches here. Had 0 problems with it. No crashes, no bugs, nothing. The only issue I had is the performance. But that’s not the game’s fault. My GPU is getting old as hell. XD

1 Like

Sir_diealot Yeah, the StinkyBoard! I couldn’t remember what it was called. A PC shop I frequent was dumping their stock (1 or 2 units) about 18 months ago & I was tempted; but I didn’t really have a use for them… until now DAMMIT!

1 Like

Sir_diealot said in Screenshots:

I believe the majority of the issues stemmed from this being the Win 10 Store premiere game. And it launched with frame rate locks, no multi GPU support, I believe maybe even a resolution cap (But that may have been something else around the same time?) and various other issues that should never have been present for the launch game for a PC sales platform.

Time will have Remedy-ed (Booyah game dev Pun!) some of these issues, but I believe Steam version was plagued by a continuation of errors.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Screenshots:

Sir_diealot Yeah, the StinkyBoard! I couldn’t remember what it was called. A PC shop I frequent was dumping their stock (1 or 2 units) about 18 months ago & I was tempted; but I didn’t really have a use for them… until now DAMMIT!

They were supposed to send me one to review but never did. I was rather disappointed in that. I may still buy one from when my hands are acting up to much.

1 Like

To all that replied about the glitch comment, glad to hear they got things working again.

Mafia III: So far so good, the gameplay is Meh, to be honest what keeps me going is the story, because the game is a little bit repetitive and the driving feels very clunky not to mention that theres no fast travel in this game (yeah 2016 “AAA” and no fast travel) so you have to drive alot, on the positive side of that is that imho this game has the best soundtrack of the year xD sometimes when i arrive to my mission i stay inside the car waiting for the song to be finished. (edited to say that i forgot to mention the game is ridiculously easy even in Hard Mode)

By the way i took sometime away from social media and gaming because of new job but im back so ill see you around guys

1 Like

Just admiring the view and looking up at High Hrothgar on my Dragonborn’s journey…

2 Likes

Silent Hunter 4

Love it when ships go backwards :smiley:

2 Likes

milkywayman Oh man I remember the original, sure has come a long way.

1 Like

A few more Skyrim SE Screenshots

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

For Katsuo from Cortana :wink:

PeaceLeon Cortana I love you <3

I love Final Fantasyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

This is why I hate CS:GO so much … stupid toxic community … one left before we even started and the other left after the first rounds …

1 Like

PeaceLeon Thats why i stopped playing it XD and without prime is cancer XD