Screenshots

Here are some screenies from Final Fantasy XV. I’m 25 hours into the game and I just completed chapter 4. There are 13 or 14 chapters, I think. So yeah, I still have a loooooooot of stuff to dooo. So far the game is everything I expected and 10/10 from me. My all-time favorite.

2 Likes

Kinda sad it’s low quality. Facebook ruined the pictures. (I uploaded the screenshots Prompto took to Facebook)

1 Like

2 Likes

BamBam Omg, how do you want to hide in a forest with that? o.O

1 Like

PeaceLeon She blinds people with that outfit. Strategy mai frind

PeaceLeon about a minute ago
Omg, how do you want to hide in a forest with that? o.O

Katsuo about a minute ago
She blinds people with that outfit. Strategy mai frind

I need to be the center of attention and blind everyone and then kill them XD

1 Like

Ayyy my first platinum trophy on PS4! Happiness overloadddddddd

3 Likes

I must admit that i love the division this is what i been doing lately, geting myyself all the gear sets i could, is not a game for everyone but if you like mindless shooting hours and infinite grinding for gear this is for you lol xD

Ub6 said in Screenshots:

It is processing as I type this, but here is a non verbal small (8 minute video of Paragliding in Steep at dusk. I am just exploring for now so more videos at better times of day will be coming).

This game is pretty.

Oh check out the landing at the end of the video, it makes me look good. :smiley:

https://youtu.be/dz6y5ggEmmg

I want this game but would have to get a controller, is not easy with mouse and keyboard. Can you use a PS3/4 controller or just Xbroke?

1 Like

Sir_diealot steam supports ps4 controllers now

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Screenshots:

Sir_diealot steam supports ps4 controllers now

I may get one that is wireless, but can’t until March, my trip killed me and I have to get a new laptop for my GF next month and pay somebody back $200.00 that I borrowed before my trip. I am hoping to have enough for a cheap chair next month but will have to wait until March most likely.

Sir_diealot I use a Logitech F310 controller. it was only $14 bucks at Wally world and it switches between Xbox and PS if the game only does one or the other. never had a problem out of it.

2 Likes

Polekatt said in Screenshots:

Sir_diealot I use a Logitech F310 controller. it was only $14 bucks at Wally world and it switches between Xbox and PS if the game only does one or the other. never had a problem out of it.

Thanks, I will look into it.

1 Like

Polekatt said in Screenshots:

I vote this option. I use xbox because I already had the controller.

Warframe is awesome! I got my first archwingggggggggggggggggg

3 Likes

Katsuo PC or ps4?

Spinalfailed Currently PC but I’m downloading it on PS4 as well.

Katsuo I’ve played a bit on PC. I was stuck i think at the archwing mission or maybe a little before that as i either need to keep grinding or need help. The game had a tendency to not be very informative.

Spinalfailed Had the same problem before the latest update. Now they made everything more clear. I was able to find the archwing missions immediately and craft them pretty easy after obtaining the blueprints. Before the update, I didn’t even know where to go haha

They even made it more clear how to unlock more planets. Which is a huge thing because now I know what to kill and which objectives to hunt in order to unlock the planets.

1 Like