Screenshots

Katsuo we hurt your Dark Soul?

1 Like

Katsuo introducing the Bon fires ensured Demonā€™s would always be the hardest

1 Like

syncrosis demons had no direction. You could jump into the hardest areas first it was a mad house. Also, the network was unstable and would kill you with the unseen enemy of disconnects. I want a remake so I can beat it XD

shiftysatchmo I honestly never had one network issue with it. Also, the fun of it is allowing you to go wherever and whenever you wanted. Chaos made it great! You know it, I know it, Katsuo definitely knows it, thatā€™s why he never 100% it. Also, it will always be the hardest because it was the first experience. After playing it, you immediately knew what to expect from the other games, you made sure to check corners and blind spots more. You knew epic bosses were coming up. YOU KNEW WHAT THE FOG MEANT! Playing through 1 of these games gives you experience for the rest. Heck, Bloodborne is a standalone game but playing DS made me ready for it. Even other unrelated games like For Honor come easy to me bc of Demonā€™s Souls.

Therefore, the only solution is to erase Katsuoā€™s memory of all of the From Software games (like in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) and then unleash him into Demonā€™s Souls for a fresh experience. Only then will he win my respect if he 100%'s it. Only thenā€¦

1 Like

syncrosis maybe it was my router XD

shiftysatchmo If it was the one I gave you, then it most definitely was. BC I cursed it

1 Like

syncrosis you monster

1 Like

syncrosis But Demonā€™s Souls was my first souls game and I struggled 200 times more in Dark Souls than in Demonā€™s Souls. The bosses in Dark Souls are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more aggressive than in Demonā€™s Souls. Demonā€™s Souls definitely didnā€™t prepare me for DkS1 XD

Also, Bloodborne is harder than all other Souls games and itā€™s different in a lot of ways than other souls games. Just try Defiled Chalice. I was forced to ramp up my stats to the soft cap because the game raped me. And I thought other Souls games prepared me for thatā€¦

1 Like

katsuo Wow guess weā€™ve had different experiences. Dark was definitely the hardest of all the Dark, but Demonā€™s was harder for meā€¦ and it definitely prepared you considering it taught you how to play and what the game was about. Also, I thought Bloodborne was the easiest of all so far. Sure I didnā€™t do the chaliceā€™s but Iā€™m comparing main game across the 5ā€¦

1 Like

syncrosis The last boss in the chalice is part of the story. If you remember, before Micolash/Wet Nurse fight, you could hear baby cries. The last boss in chalice dungeon tells you whose the baby is and why a certain person is standing where it is standing. (Iā€™m trying here not to spoil stuff haha)

But hey, we all have different experiences. For example, Sami canā€™t get even pass the beginning area in DkS2 XD
I struggled with Amygdala while Andrew beat it easily. Itā€™s just different for everyone, I guess. But we can all agree that these games are gooooooooooooood and that you are jelly because I beat almost all Souls games with all achievements/trophies unlocked kihi

1 Like

katsuo haha zero jealousy I promise. If I wanted to 100% them I would, but Iā€™d rather gut through my backlog and burn it to the grounddddd

1 Like

syncrosis He is lying i can get past and i did it with a broken mouse XD im playing games with two mouses XD

Black Desert Online - screenshot upscaled to 8k. Took me a while to upload it lol

1 Like

On PS4??

syncrosis ???

After few hundred hours, I managed to get all trophies for AdVenture Capitalist. Iā€™m addicted to idle games. Clicker Heroes is next lol

0_1500228852750_123.PNG

katsuo said in Screenshots:

After few hundred hours, I managed to get all trophies for AdVenture Capitalist. Iā€™m addicted to idle games. Clicker Heroes is next lol

Are you not supposed to get a platinum for getting all trophies?

gord0 Not every game has platinum. I have no idea how that works though. At first I thought free to play games donā€™t have platinum. Then I installed Marvel Heroes and Skyforge and both of these games have platinum and they are free. It doesnā€™t matter anyway. I just want that ā€œ100%ā€ there XD

katsuo the guest comment about 2 mouses. I said ā€œon PS4?ā€ Because there are no mouses

This is the screen I have been watching lately, kidsā€¦ well young ladies daughter and friends) having fun at our lake. Life does not get any better than this.

3 Likes