Screenshots

syncrosis said in Screenshots:

katsuo the guest comment about 2 mouses. I said “on PS4?” Because there are no mouses

It’s Sami’s comment about DS2 on PC.

View of the Imperial City from “Beyond Skyrim: Bruma”

1 Like

katsuo oh😊 . What’s with the guest thing

syncrosis He deleted his account

katsuo Again? What happend this time?

1 Like

peaceleon I’ll explain it to you when you come to steam and when I’m not too lazy to write xD

peaceleon it’s the quarterly quit. A Sami tradition XD

He’ll be back I’m sure. He can’t stay away from the love <3 I won’t ask him about it this time though.

1 Like

I don’t even remember what it was last time. How undeleteable are the accounts here on gx?

gord0 You can’t delete your account from here even if you are banned. Geran will occasionally send you 500 mails each second just to keep your “pissed-off” meter high. Basically, you are forever trapped here and you will never be free.

2 Likes

gord0 I’ve never deleted mine so not sure. I think once you delete it it’s toast. I’m sure teh_g (maybe) knows

He’ll have to resub/reignore everything if that’s the case.

1 Like

Dump of GR:Wildlands pics:

2 Likes

Found the best vehicle in Wildlands. NO ONE CAN STOP MEOW!

2 Likes

katsuo said in Screenshots:

We raced these across the map! I didn’t make it… I managed to get mine stuck in a rock :frowning:

Did you know there’s 2 armour plated ones somewhere in the map?

3 Likes

sgt_t8ie said in Screenshots:

katsuo said in Screenshots:

We raced these across the map! I didn’t make it… I managed to get mine stuck in a rock :frowning:

Did you know there’s 2 armour plated ones somewhere in the map?

Really?? I need that one.

The enemy AI is sooo stupid when I drive this thing. They intentionally keep hitting the thing (I seriously forgot how you call that vehicle lol) and they ended up being blown away because obviously their paper truck can’t do crap to the all-mighty caterpillar muehueueh

1 Like

My first Earth Like Water World found outside the bubble of civilised space… unfortunately I’m not the first to discover, but I’m sure my day will come :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is my latest house build, in Conan Exiles, for any that want to see!

And here is our tavern, this part was a clan effort.

3 Likes

Damn I feel seriously lacking in Conan Exiles cause I havent figured out how to do anything yet lol

Visited the aftermath of a battle between Federation & the returning Thargoids.

1 Like

sgt_t8ie so prettyyyy

1 Like