September Humble Monthly

Only0neKnight said in September Humble Monthly:

ShiftySatchmo Thank you man :slight_smile: Havent played it in ages, cant wait to see how the PC port was.

You seemed to be running out of games after the August challenge XD

1 Like

If know one else wants it could I take WWE 2K16? I bought 2K15 last year and it was a surprise hit with friends who I have over.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in September Humble Monthly:

If know one else wants it could I take WWE 2K16? I bought 2K15 last year and it was a surprise hit with friends who I have over.

It’s all yours

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in September Humble Monthly:

Katsuo said in September Humble Monthly:

I remember when you said that you won’t give games away anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t recall. If I did, I probably said outside of the Humble Monthly.

You were probably angry or something when you said that. You meant totally in general that you won’t give games away. Nevermind. :smiley:

1 Like

I have another WWE 2k16 if someone wants it.

1 Like

I remember when you said that you won’t give games away anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

You were probably angry or something when you said that. You meant totally in general that you won’t give games away. Nevermind. :smiley:

I think I meant to you and Sami since you kept refusing me :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and Epistory… yeah that is a good story so far. I like the interactive game play.

1 Like

Yeah I totally refused that Call of Duty multiplayer pack last month from you. :wink:

1 Like

I take all make it rain XD XD

Yeah I totally refused that Call of Duty multiplayer pack last month from you. :wink:

Titanfall 2 and BF1. I gave up!

I told you once and I’m telling you again. I’m not going to accept a game that might not be worth investing much time playing it. If you are about to give tons of money for a game and then give that game to me, I want to play that game as much as I can. And to play the game a lot, I have to enjoy it. Just like I did with the games you gave me. Hint: MGSV 220 hours, Enslaved 25 hours, Call of Duty multi pack almost 50 hours and counting. Also, Titanfall 2 doesn’t seem to me that has been improved at all. Imagine that I accepted that game, played it and then we both realize that the game is a big flop. Both you and me would’ve been disappointed. I don’t want that. And as for BF1, well, that was definitely rude from his side. Punish him by telling him that he’s ugly!

1 Like

I told you once and I’m telling you again. I’m not going to accept a game that might not be worth investing much time playing it. If you are about to give tons of money for a game and then give that game to me, I want to play that game as much as I can. And to play the game a lot, I have to enjoy it. Just like I did with the games you gave me. Hint: MGSV 220 hours, Enslaved 25 hours, Call of Duty multi pack almost 50 hours and counting. Also, Titanfall 2 doesn’t seem to me that has been improved at all. Imagine that I accepted that game, played it and then we both realize that the game is a big flop. Both you and me would’ve been disappointed. I don’t want that. And as for BF1, well, that was definitely rude from his side. Punish him by telling him that he’s ugly!

Titanfall 2 will be awesome! Want Epistory? That would be funny because you bought it for me XD

2 Likes

Titanfall 2 will be awesome! Want Epistory? That would be funny because you bought it for me XD

It seems that Humble Bundle is tracking what games I bought for you. XD
Thanks for the offer but gotta refuse. Busy playing Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst now aaaaaaaaaand you know my opinion about “typing” games. I still don’t believe that’s a thing sigh

And as for Titanfall 2…They haven’t improved anything in the game. In fact, they even slowed down the gameplay, made it so it’s more accessible to the console players. I just didn’t like the beta they showed us.

Thanks for the offer but gotta refuse. Busy playing Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst now aaaaaaaaaand you know my opinion about “typing” games. I still don’t believe that’s a thing sigh

And as for Titanfall 2…They haven’t improved anything in the game. In fact, they even slowed down the gameplay, made it so it’s more accessible to the console players. I just didn’t like the beta they showed us.

Eh, that’s just how those people play. And yes, soma and now epistory haha

If the game is going to be as fast as Call of Duty: IW, I’m all over Titanfall 2 then. I really liked the multiplayer of COD: IW and the campaign looks too damn awesome. If Titanfall 2 can match all of that, I’m buying the game. Got $20 already saved up :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

If the game is going to be as fast as Call of Duty: IW, I’m all over Titanfall 2 then. I really liked the multiplayer of COD: IW and the campaign looks too damn awesome. If Titanfall 2 can match all of that, I’m buying the game. Got $20 already saved up :dark_sunglasses:

It has giant robots with swords. I’m sold

One Titan can also fly xD
I don’t know what that one does except flying, though.

1 Like

Just watch the trailerrrrrrrrr. Let’s buy this and play togetherrrrrr. I can play with lag no problemmm

Just watch the trailerrrrrrrrr. Let’s buy this and play togetherrrrrr. I can play with lag no problemmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irIkbTen53k

Haha I can’t I am getting way too many games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irIkbTen53k

Haha I can’t I am getting way too many games

Name them and I’ll help you replace one game with COD IW xD