ShiftySatchmo said in September Humble Monthly:

Katsuo said in September Humble Monthly:

I remember when you said that you wonā€™t give games away anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t recall. If I did, I probably said outside of the Humble Monthly.

You were probably angry or something when you said that. You meant totally in general that you wonā€™t give games away. Nevermind. :smiley:

I think I meant to you and Sami since you kept refusing me :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I totally refused that Call of Duty multiplayer pack last month from you. :wink:

Titanfall 2 and BF1. I gave up!

I told you once and Iā€™m telling you again. Iā€™m not going to accept a game that might not be worth investing much time playing it. If you are about to give tons of money for a game and then give that game to me, I want to play that game as much as I can. And to play the game a lot, I have to enjoy it. Just like I did with the games you gave me. Hint: MGSV 220 hours, Enslaved 25 hours, Call of Duty multi pack almost 50 hours and counting. Also, Titanfall 2 doesnā€™t seem to me that has been improved at all. Imagine that I accepted that game, played it and then we both realize that the game is a big flop. Both you and me wouldā€™ve been disappointed. I donā€™t want that. And as for BF1, well, that was definitely rude from his side. Punish him by telling him that heā€™s ugly!

Titanfall 2 will be awesome! Want Epistory? That would be funny because you bought it for me XD

It seems that Humble Bundle is tracking what games I bought for you. XD
Thanks for the offer but gotta refuse. Busy playing Mirrorā€™s Edge: Catalyst now aaaaaaaaaand you know my opinion about ā€œtypingā€ games. I still donā€™t believe thatā€™s a thing sigh

And as for Titanfall 2ā€¦They havenā€™t improved anything in the game. In fact, they even slowed down the gameplay, made it so itā€™s more accessible to the console players. I just didnā€™t like the beta they showed us.

Eh, thatā€™s just how those people play. And yes, soma and now epistory haha

If the game is going to be as fast as Call of Duty: IW, Iā€™m all over Titanfall 2 then. I really liked the multiplayer of COD: IW and the campaign looks too damn awesome. If Titanfall 2 can match all of that, Iā€™m buying the game. Got $20 already saved up :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

I remember when you said that you wonā€™t give games away anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

You were probably angry or something when you said that. You meant totally in general that you wonā€™t give games away. Nevermind. :smiley:

Yeah I totally refused that Call of Duty multiplayer pack last month from you. :wink:

I told you once and Iā€™m telling you again. Iā€™m not going to accept a game that might not be worth investing much time playing it. If you are about to give tons of money for a game and then give that game to me, I want to play that game as much as I can. And to play the game a lot, I have to enjoy it. Just like I did with the games you gave me. Hint: MGSV 220 hours, Enslaved 25 hours, Call of Duty multi pack almost 50 hours and counting. Also, Titanfall 2 doesnā€™t seem to me that has been improved at all. Imagine that I accepted that game, played it and then we both realize that the game is a big flop. Both you and me wouldā€™ve been disappointed. I donā€™t want that. And as for BF1, well, that was definitely rude from his side. Punish him by telling him that heā€™s ugly!

Titanfall 2 will be awesome! Want Epistory? That would be funny because you bought it for me XD

Thanks for the offer but gotta refuse. Busy playing Mirrorā€™s Edge: Catalyst now aaaaaaaaaand you know my opinion about ā€œtypingā€ games. I still donā€™t believe thatā€™s a thing sigh

And as for Titanfall 2ā€¦They havenā€™t improved anything in the game. In fact, they even slowed down the gameplay, made it so itā€™s more accessible to the console players. I just didnā€™t like the beta they showed us.

If the game is going to be as fast as Call of Duty: IW, Iā€™m all over Titanfall 2 then. I really liked the multiplayer of COD: IW and the campaign looks too damn awesome. If Titanfall 2 can match all of that, Iā€™m buying the game. Got $20 already saved up :dark_sunglasses:

It has giant robots with swords. Iā€™m sold

One Titan can also fly xD
I donā€™t know what that one does except flying, though.

1 Like

Just watch the trailerrrrrrrrr. Letā€™s buy this and play togetherrrrrr. I can play with lag no problemmm

Just watch the trailerrrrrrrrr. Letā€™s buy this and play togetherrrrrr. I can play with lag no problemmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irIkbTen53k

Haha I canā€™t I am getting way too many games

Name them and Iā€™ll help you replace one game with COD IW xD

Haha Titanfall 2, the last guardian, Civ 6, and Gears of War 4

Damn it, these games look good. Canā€™t help you! Iā€™ll be playin COD IW alone then :cry:

1 Like

Damn it, these games look good. Canā€™t help you! Iā€™ll be playin COD IW alone then :cry:

Yep and I paid for them all with gift cards from my brithday, work rewards and credit card rewards XD Free games!

1 Like

Yep and I paid for them all with gift cards from my brithday, work rewards and credit card rewards XD Free games!

The only reward Iā€™m getting for my birthday is loneliness. Thatā€™s right, Iā€™m celebrating my bday alone this year XD
I did get Mirrorā€™s Edge: Catalyst from Kai as a bday gift, though! Too bad the story is kinda short :confused:

1 Like

The only reward Iā€™m getting for my birthday is loneliness. Thatā€™s right, Iā€™m celebrating my bday alone this year XD
I did get Mirrorā€™s Edge: Catalyst from Kai as a bday gift, though! Too bad the story is kinda short :confused:

I donā€™t know anyoneā€™s birthday :cry: when was yours?

And we donā€™t know when your birthday was. My birthday is in a few days. :stuck_out_tongue:

And we donā€™t know when your birthday was. My birthday is in a few days. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha my birthday was July 11. Iā€™m only telling you because youā€™ll forget by next time :wink:

Haha my birthday was July 11. Iā€™m only telling you because youā€™ll forget by next time :wink:

If I am able to remember my ex gfā€™s identification number, Iā€™m pretty sure I can store that information you just gave me, somewhere in my head. Donā€™t worry :stuck_out_tongue:
My birthday is September 17th.

Damn it wish I had seen this sooner, now WWE is gone fml lol

1 Like

Gorkie said in September Humble Monthly:

Take another!

Gorkie said in September Humble Monthly:

Actually didnā€™t Ub6 say he had one to give too

ShiftySatchmo Not sure theres so much on this thing its hard to find much lol. Though if he does I want that game! My cousin use to play it all the time before he killed his consoles lol. Hey Ub6 you still got that copy of WWE2k16? I would like to take it off your hands if so please!

2 Likes

Ub6 said in September Humble Monthly:

I have another WWE 2k16 if someone wants it.

Yeah, see Gorkie ?

Ub6 said in September Humble Monthly:

I have another WWE 2k16 if someone wants it.

Yeah, see Gorkie ?

Yea I seen that after I found the post :slight_smile: