SGDQ Donation Matching

teh_g I will miss donating this year, last year wasn’t big but I donated. Just still have to get my car fixed before I lose my front end and my job for lack of ability to get there. Just not been a good year for me. But awesome cause none the less :slight_smile:

1 Like

teh_g

Let’s get this show on the road.

3 Likes

Only0neKnight said in SGDQ Donation Matching:

teh_g I will miss donating this year, last year wasn’t big but I donated. Just still have to get my car fixed before I lose my front end and my job for lack of ability to get there. Just not been a good year for me. But awesome cause none the less :slight_smile:

You need to take care of yourself before you can help others, no worries man!

MyLifeForAiur said in SGDQ Donation Matching:

Let’s get this show on the road.

Kicking it off with the big guns! Thanks for the donation!

2 Likes

teh_g Had money set aside for the summer sale then really didn’t buy much. May as well use the money for a good cause instead.

0_1467735905124_donation.PNG

I had no idea which group to choose haha.

3 Likes

MyLifeForAiur Just heard your donation! Yesssssssssssssss.

2 Likes

I guess this belongs here…right?

Katsuo I dunno if I will count those unless you donate a lot towards it. The direct donation link goes all to Doctors Without Borders.

1 Like

TFW no paypal or debit card all i get is cash and goes away so fast :confused:

1 Like

Doing a bump for this since I know some folks come on late my time!

1 Like

teh_g said in SGDQ Donation Matching:

Nice how was it? I did it pretty much before going to bed.

Here’s my contribution. Not much since my gaming money was spent on Humble Monthly, but it counts.
0_1467809316213_donacija.jpg

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur said in SGDQ Donation Matching:

teh_g said in SGDQ Donation Matching:

Nice how was it? I did it pretty much before going to bed.

It was beuatuful. I am totally going to try and do a shout out to this site with my donation!

Zmajuga said in SGDQ Donation Matching:

Here’s my contribution. Not much since my gaming money was spent on Humble Monthly, but it counts.

Awesome, thanks for the contribution! With organizations like this, I do think that every bit helps. They are doing fantastic things.

2 Likes

Up to $105! Let’s try and make my wife sad.

1 Like

Going to make the donation tonight before the Ocarina of Time run at ~9:15 PM Pacific

2 Likes

teh_g I would donate more but you forbid it.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I will allow additional donations I GUESS.

1 Like

Did my donation. I figured since a few of you couldn’t donate, I’d cover some extra max donations :wink:

0_1468034095551_upload-4952f3d9-7347-4e38-b8af-de55d9883863

3 Likes

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 Speedrun Marathon Raises $1.295 Million for Charity http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/07/10/summer-games-done-quick-2016-speedrun-marathon-raises-1295-million-for-charity?

3 Likes

To all of you who participated in SGDQ fundraising:

3 Likes