katsuo also jealous

shiftysatchmo It doesn’t say Monster Hunter so I’m not jealous hhhhhh

katsuo it’s betterrrrr

shiftysatchmo said in Shadow of the Colossus (PS4):

katsuo it’s betterrrrr

I doubt that.

1 Like

teh_g I don’t. I would be surprised if I liked Monster Hunter more than SoC

Thread resurrection! This is my next game! So far it’s pretty fun, though the horse is kinda shitty. Will post more later!

Difficult to control (like all their games) but some sweet horsey animation for the times

Too buggy for me. I just walk everywhere now. Just beat 3rd colossus.

Haha that’s a lot of walking! Just FYI, there end up being places you won’t be able to reach without super horse jumping power.

I’ll jump with the horse when i need to, but general navigation will be on foot.

Trash game that I’ve never played

I think I missed why you don’t like it.

I can’t like it because I didn’t play it. I just commented because I was bored at work :eyes:

1 Like

Just beat it. Quite nice. Not mind blowing, but quite nice. Recommended!

Finished this game. Beautiful game. Too bad the controls are so shit that I felt more frustrated playing the game instead of me actually enjoying playing the game. I just hope the devs will someday learn how to make the controls work and to make the AI less dumb. Recommended for people with nerves of steel.

1 Like

To be fair, it’s a remaster of an old ass game and the intent was to only up the graphics and change none of the gameplay.

That’s correct. But I’m pretty damn sure other games made in 2005 had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better controls than Shadow of Colossus. Back then, they could’ve made it better and refine it in remake.

Here’s the list. Find one game that had crap controls just like SoC.

Not defending it, but I always drop my expectations when playing a console game. You should too.

Haha my expectations are low on most of the games I play. I just wanted to point out (in case someone wants to try this game out), they should keep in mind the controls are hilariously bad. Still the game is good enough to beat it. Anyway, next game here I comeee

At least they didn’t swap out characters with chubby facsimiles.

1 Like