Shadow of Woe

gord0 You can use the trainers and voila…you get everything!

syncrosis said in Shadow of Woe:

It’s going to be a great game and you’re all going to play it. ALL OF YOU. EVERY. LAST. ONE. EVEN THAT MINX BamBam

I’m definitely not gonna play it tehee

1 Like

gord0 I meant trainer, but I was thinking of crack.

teh_g if you need a trainer that’s a sign the game isn’t worth playing. Anyway, most people seem to say it’s fun to play but the story isn’t great. You can tell us next week

shiftysatchmo I am gonna pirate it as usual XD

teh_g said in Shadow of Woe:

gord0 I meant trainer, but I was thinking of crack.

Drugs are bad. Don’t think about them!

1 Like
2 Likes

buttstallion haha so it’s like if dark souls had loot boxes to make it easier. Pay for easy mode! It’s definitely a tad evil.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo teh_g just spent $1,000 for it eheheheeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Preparing to smite those loot crates to oblivion. :slight_smile:
As Duke Nukem would say for power armor: "Loot Crates are for pussies. XD

2 Likes

First hour into the game. It looks great, it feels great, optimization is good, it has more content than M:SOW and you can ignore loot boxes totally. Don’t want to spoil anything, but I have a really good vibe about this game. :smiley:

1 Like

zmajuga Tell us after you sink 20 hours into the game. Totalbiscuit said the game gets unbearable mid to end game without the loot boxes.

1 Like

zmajuga said in Shadow of Woe:

First hour into the game. It looks great, it feels great, optimization is good, it has more content than M:SOW and you can ignore loot boxes totally. Don’t want to spoil anything, but I have a really good vibe about this game. :smiley:

Yeah let us know AFTER your done playing.

Katsuo gord0

Will do! Can’t be harder than Ninja Gaiden or Kid Icarus for NES. XD

1 Like
2 Likes

So now not only am I not touching it until a year past launch (minimum so as not to increase their launch numbers), but I’m not touching it until there’s a “goty” with all the dlc for a <=$60 price tag.

3 Likes

I agree with the video. Loot boxes can be ignored totally. I have played just about 4 hours and I already got some Epic and Legendary items. Yes grinding is a thing here but I figured out that if you want better loot just help orc captains go through the ranks and then kill 'em for better loot. They will be harder to kill but more rewarding.

What is more important to me is that game is fun and so far I’m enjoying it.

Continuing on… :smiley:

3 Likes

If someone wants to try the dirty copy :smiley:

1 Like

buttstallion SOmeone? You mean, you, HeWhoIsHe and me? XD

katsuo I crack all and pass to Fitgirl to make repacks and than i play XD