Shadow of Woe

katsuo I am not that kind of man. I only play cracked CoD campaigns because they dont deserve money for those games :smiley:

1 Like

buttstallion WB is in the same boat so I donā€™t see any problems here. :wink:

katsuo I donā€™t think I can finish a WB game in 3 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

buttstallion Well, not my problem you suck at gaming <3

Itā€™s cute to see people try to justify stealing :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

shiftysatchmo I never justify my actions XD But sometimes i want to play something and canā€™t afford it so iā€™ll find a way to play itā€¦ when i can iā€™ll buy it or pass a game to someone else. I actually gave a lot more games to people i know than actually buying something for myself and iā€™m not even interested in this game first one was far better.

hewhoishe simply adorable

shiftysatchmo nah

hewhoishe this is you :smiley_cat: :turtle:

1 Like

hewhoishe Iā€™m just teasing and you do whatever you do. I just wouldnā€™t personally do it.

1 Like

hewhoishe lol you literally defined stealing and wrote a justification around it

syncrosis okay if you say so

syncrosis hahahaha and Sami leaves for the 4,000th time XD

1 Like

shiftysatchmo said in Shadow of Woe:

syncrosis hahahaha and Sami leaves for the 4,000th time XD

Iā€™ve never really understood why he does thatā€¦

gord0 dramatic effect I guess. He should know by now that we just like giving each other a hard time

1 Like

7 hours into the game and a little update:

Online Vendeta missions now make sense. Successfully finished online vendeta missions rewards you with loot box and a weapon (in my case Legendary Sword - I finished bonus requirements). I already have 5 Legendary Captains, almost all legendary gear items, and Iā€™m 10th level and about 25% into the story. The great thing is that you can Level up your gear and unlock their buffs by doing the tasks that is written in their description.

Game is getting better and better. :smiley:

1 Like

zmajuga buy it for all of us \o/

1 Like

shiftysatchmo said in Shadow of Woe:

zmajuga buy it for all of us \o/

You know that I would. In a heartbeat. Unfortunately my current earnings doesnā€™t allow it. :frowning:

2 Likes

zmajuga steam wouldnā€™t allow it anyway XD

1 Like

Oh I forgot. XD

1 Like