Shadow Warrior 2 is out in October

Who’s ready for some Wang?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-12-shadow-warrior-2-is-coming-to-pc-in-less-than-two-months

Katsuo I foresee a delayed release :wink:

MeFFFlenn The word “delayed” is really popular in gaming industry nowadays so yeah, it’ll be delayed 100%.

Katsuo i have the first one…my ex gave me that…:3 is it good enough to try?

DANTE What kind of question is that??? Of course !!! Everyone should play Shadow Warrior if they haven’t already. :wink:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/lu3A54rz5XQ

I never played the original, was it that good?

teh_g You’re missing out if you’ve never experienced yourself some Wang :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

teh_g Wang is love, Wang is life. You have to play the game. Immediately.

1 Like

teh_g I most definitely enjoyed it. The Easter Eggs and jokes do drastically drop off and slow down about halfway through though. You’ll go from laugh out loud one liners every couple of minutes and something like seeing Godzilla lumber in the distance to grinding the same enemies over and over without a joke or secret area for an hour. But, I found the combat satisfying enough to make it worth it. Especially the melee. The upgrade system keeps things fun and are usually worthwhile. And it is far from a walk in the park in the later levels so it challenges you. It can fill the FPS void for a week or two when you need it mindlessly filled. Worth it on one of it’s frequent steep sales.

Edit: Fun boss battles as well!

Thread resurrection! This is my current game and it’s very well done…well mostly from what I’ve played so far. Out of the box it runs butter smooth at 1440p60 ultra settings in crossfire mode! However, I believe I’ve spotted a few of their tricks they did in order to do that. At a certain distance character model animations slow their framerate independant of the rendering framerate. Also all the character models seem to be low-poly (at least in comparison to present day pc standards). Which I’m fine with. Some of the characters could have had a better job making their facial animations match the voice overs.

So far it seems like the beginning of a farcry style game, but with more Wang and a hint of the Doom 2016 feel of combat. Will post more later. : ]

Also, I think Wang and Deadpool should do a crossover!

1 Like

Holy shit this game is good! Also scratch out the farcry bit, turns out it’s not “really” open world. More of a hub world level select thing.

gord0 So, same as the first one? xD

katsuo said in Shadow Warrior 2 is out in October:

Could be, but I don’t really remember the first one much. Played it back in 2013.

gord0 said in Shadow Warrior 2 is out in October:

Could be, but I don’t really remember the first one much. Played it back in 2013.

Then it’s time for you to replay the first one ayyyyyy

#morewang #wangislife

gord0 said in Shadow Warrior 2 is out in October:

Then it’s time for you to replay the first one ayyyyyy

#morewang #wangislife

Too many games, not enough time to play ones I’ve already played.

1 Like

Just beat it! Not enough Wang! I hope the next game deviates a bit from the same formula though. I think the only reason it didn’t bother me is because I played the last game in 2013.

1 Like

gord0 They sold 300k copies of SW2 (on Steam). Hopefully that’s enough cash to make a new SW game haha

1 Like