Sheet music for Video Games

I was just looking for something else, on a place where I can purchase sheet music online, and on a whim I ran a search for Skyrim. Lo and behold, I found it!!! I now have a legal copy of the sheet music for Dragonborn, the Skyrim theme song, complete with the words! hahha. I never could understand what they were chanting.

A while back I got the whole score, I think it was 9-10 songs that are played in the taverns in Dragon Age Inquisition.

Adding to my reperotoire of cool fantasy game dragon inspired music! :musical_note: :dragon_face:

Whoa, I just got home, and couldn’t wait to try to play my new music. I didn’t notice this when I printed it, didn’t realize until I started playing, the last page of Dragonborn is actually a translation of the song!

But it was too awesome to finally be able to play this song, with the original score. I’ve been trying to pick this song out by ear for ages now.

sorry for being too much of a music geek here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Polekatt said in Sheet music for Video Games:

Whoa, I just got home, and couldn’t wait to try to play my new music. I didn’t notice this when I printed it, didn’t realize until I started playing, the last page of Dragonborn is actually a translation of the song!

But it was too awesome to finally be able to play this song, with the original score. I’ve been trying to pick this song out by ear for ages now.

sorry for being too much of a music geek here. :slight_smile:

Count yourself lucky, I have no musical ability at all and have always wished I had.

Sir_diealot said in Sheet music for Video Games:

Count yourself lucky, I have no musical ability at all and have always wished I had.

You could do it! I won’t lie, it takes a lot of practice and determination, but it can be learned. I am not a “natural” talent. I could have never sat down and just played music from scratch.

Some day I will learn to at piano so I can play some of these.

1 Like

Polekatt said in Sheet music for Video Games:

Sir_diealot said in Sheet music for Video Games:

You could do it! I won’t lie, it takes a lot of practice and determination, but it can be learned. I am not a “natural” talent. I could have never sat down and just played music from scratch.

I can pick out some things by ear, taught myself chopsticks and Marry Had a Little Lamb on piano, the Star Spangled Banner using harmonics on the Bass Guitar as well as the theme to M.A.S.H. a 3 bar boogie and a few others on Bass Guitar but left hand problems limit me.

Sir_diealot

• nods *
    I hear ya.