Shifty Satchmo - October Gamer Challenge

Some kind of list…is it a list if I only beat one game?

I beat Gears of War 4 on Hardcore difficulty. It was quite excellent. I have played a decent amount across all of the modes, and I must say it is a great game. It seems to be an improvement on an already excellent formula. I ran into 0 bugs on pc, and was able to run it extremely well in 4k on high settings.

In my opinion it is easily 9/10.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Why not 10/10 if it’s that good? XD

Katsuo said in Shifty Satchmo - October Gamer Challenge:

Haha, it is a wonderful game, but I wouldn’t say it is one of my favorite games of all time. That’s the only way a game is getting a 10 from me! It is definitely one of the best in the series though.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Shifty Satchmo - October Gamer Challenge:

Haha, it is a wonderful game, but I wouldn’t say it is one of my favorite games of all time. That’s the only way a game is getting a 10 from me! It is definitely one of the best in the series though.

So which game is your favorite? Don’t tell me it’s some sports game. If it is, I’ll unfollow you from every social media site and I’ll write an article on Polygon how I unfollowed you.

So which game is your favorite? Don’t tell me it’s some sports game. If it is, I’ll unfollow you from every social media site and I’ll write an article on Polygon how I unfollowed you.

My favorite game of all time (partially because of nostalgia) is Final Fantasy VIII. I’ve beaten it several times and I have two copies on psone, one on PSN, and one on PC.

1 Like

My favorite game of all time (partially because of nostalgia) is Final Fantasy VIII. I’ve beaten it several times and I have two copies on psone, one on PSN, and one on PC.

ajgpgjdjgpjdpo yes!! <3

1 Like

Finished Journey on PS4…

It was pretty.
It had a great soundtrack.
It was very short (on purpose). I think it is meant to be played in one sitting.
It had a few interesting moments.
The sound kept cutting out in the last area, which was annoying.
It didn’t have enough “game” for me. It was mostly just gliding around.
It has a fun surprise after the credits that I won’t spoil for you!

I’ve seen a lot of glowing reviews for his game, but it wasn’t anything groundbreaking for me. I mean it was interesting and pretty to look at, but I enjoyed other walking around games like dear Esther and gone home more. If you got it for “free” with PS+ it is easy to recommend because you have it and it is short. I’m not sure I would recommend spending money on it.

6/10: Just barely above average because of the soundtrack, a few ooooo ahhhhh scenery moments, and the cool surprise at the very end. I wouldn’t say I had fun playing this game :confused: but I also wouldn’t say it isn’t worth playing or that I won’t think about it over the next few days.

2 Likes