ShiftySatchmo's Free Game's Reboot: The Sequel

Pfff like everyone has that pass (they should though)

1 Like

They really should. Awesome games there.

Does the xbox game pass work out of the microsoft store? I bought Forza Horizon 3 on PC when it came out and the Microsoft store was just terrible back then. It took me two weeks to download the thing because the download kept becoming corrupted and patches for the game were doing the same thing. I’ve never gone back to the storefront since because of that. I did use my 3 free months of Game pass on my xbone when I bought one though. Loved it but never renewed.

It is the Microsoft store but I didn’t recently seem to have the same problems I had a few years ago

1 Like

I have no problems downloading stuff through Microsoft Store. But for the game pass, you’ll need to use the Xbox App (to download the games) and the Xbox Companion if you want to post screenshots, see achievements etc. So far, the “launcher” is pretty good and they have been updating it almost weekly, adding new games, new features and so on.

2 Likes

I have a key for Dirt Rally 2.0 if anyone wants it. I’d redeem it but I know I’ll never actually play it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/january-2020/dirtrally2

4 Likes

It is on @Trainsmash 's wishlist

1 Like

He just has to say he wants it and bam it’s his

1 Like

I want it bad please

Then you got it bad. Well, once I have a moment. Probably later today.

3 Likes

Well time to bring out the wheel and tidy up the SIM space. Very much appreciated.

4 Likes

Dirt Rally 2.0 is gonnnne now

2 Likes

Spanking you kind sir. Been itching to get this and I shall put it to good use. AND annoy friends with the game play videos.

3 Likes

Added some games. Jurassic World was not the greatest park sim but it was a fun game and I was hooked on it until I cleared every island. I’d recommend it.

XCOM 2
Jurassic World Evolution

2 Likes

Ah the game you tried to smuggle inside of my library.

I do that with all games <3

I’ll take Jurassic World plz

I mean you’re my cousin and I love you…so no.

4 Likes

It’s been a week since you have given me anything. Don’t be selfish

4 Likes

Sent

2 Likes