ShiftySatchmo's Giveaway Libraryyyy

Thanks…FOR NOTHING

1 Like

He gave you love and friendship for so many years that’s something to be thankful for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I also got him a baby Bjorn for his goat

3 Likes

Added Northgard, Cultist Simulator, and Absolver.

2 Likes

Still no one takes those amazing games XD

1 Like

Maybe when @Gorkie finishes his PC he will swing by and ask for allllll of them (and he could have them).

1 Like

Sadly my gaming library is getting so big, that I have nearly 500 steam games and 95% of them are not touched, not counting 20-30 on Origin, 20-30 on GOG and 10-15 on Uplay. Rather see these gems to goto someone who will play them… but if I can get this new build finished maybe I will take you up on that :wink:

That’s why i love GX xD… now someone give me The Division 2, i was this close to preorder and the wife decides to fuck up a tire, maybe that was a signal lol.

2 Likes

Yeah the signal is that you should forbid your wife to drive a car. Now, go buy Division 2.

4 Likes

Division 2 Beta was awsome I so want that game as well. lol

1 Like

lol i will @katsuo , once i get some money, i spent 500+hours on the first game and i surprisingly love the alpha and the beta of TD2, i was thinking on moving to Anthem but that game suck balls imho. So yeah i will see you on TD2 in the future.

I’m enjoying Anthem and will enjoy Division 2. Sadly I have no time to play anythingggggggffffgfsjkskalal

Added Finding Paradise and Black Ops 4 (multiplayer only)

x2 if anyone wants mine

NO YOU.

1 Like

Hmmm I might take one of those

1 Like

Does Black Ops 4 also include the single player? Oh never mind, having surgery on the 7th anyway and won’t be able to play anyway.

Nah just the multi

To bad, I don’t even care for their multi anymore and from what I have heard even the Battlefield series has gone downhill.

1 Like

Apparently they upgraded it to the full game so it does have the campaign after all