Should i get assassins creed unity?

I heard its a bad game, gameplay is shit also really bad optimization. But I am an AC fan, and ac was always about story till Altair-Ezio Saga. and i heard unity’s story is below average. I played till black flag. couldnt continue after that cause i had a bad pc. but i have a mid range pc now to continue rest of the ac games. but i am confused if its that bad should i skip it? need your suggestion guys

dante said in /404:

I heard its a bad game, gameplay is shit also really bad optimization. But I am an AC fan, and ac was always about story till Altair-Ezio Saga. and i heard unity’s story is below average. I played till black flag. couldnt continue after that cause i had a bad pc. but i have a mid range pc now to continue rest of the ac games. but i am confused if its that bad should i skip it? need your suggestion guys

Once they fixed the performance enough that I would play it, I found it to be boring.

1 Like

dante It’s so cheap you can try it and if you hate it you don’t lose much. I agree w/ gord0 , it started out very promising, then after a while I found myself getting bored…

I have all of them but this one but they only one I have completed was the third one. I would love to play the first two but the controls on PC are horrible and he likes to jump to his death at the worst times.

. i will skip then. Because i barely have time to play games. and i dont wanna play smth thats bad or i wont enjoy…removed from my wishlist…thanks guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes