Simple HTA tools for every day use

Simple HTA tools for every day use

System info : what it does?

how to run this HTA app

Tool is free for personal use … if you need it you can get download link in PM … so feel free to PM … Will be more :slight_smile:

I feel like an ass but what are HTA’s and what are HTA tools?

1 Like

Sir_diealot
An HTML Application (HTA) is a Microsoft Windows program whose source code consists of HTML, Dynamic HTML, and one or more scripting languages supported by Internet Explorer, such as VBScript or JScript. The HTML is used to generate the user interface, and the scripting language is used for the program logic. An HTA executes without the constraints of the internet browser security model; in fact, it executes as a “fully trusted” application.

1 Like

Mark2K77 said in Simple HTA tools for every day use:

Sir_diealot
An HTML Application (HTA) is a Microsoft Windows program whose source code consists of HTML, Dynamic HTML, and one or more scripting languages supported by Internet Explorer, such as VBScript or JScript. The HTML is used to generate the user interface, and the scripting language is used for the program logic. An HTA executes without the constraints of the internet browser security model; in fact, it executes as a “fully trusted” application.

Okay thank you. I used to use some HTML back in the days when Ebay had just started, but I don’t remember any of it.

1 Like

Sir_diealot in short you have application packed in something similar to web page … so no need to Install this type of script (application) … also it is simple to use because it haves GUI interface … To get all this info from your PC & OS you should be familiar with the operating system and command line utility or power shell … but this app will do all that for you :slight_smile: in one single interface

1 Like

Sir_diealot in short you have application packed in something similar to web page … so no need to Install this type of script (application) … also it is simple to use because it haves GUI interface … To get all this info from your PC & OS you should be familiar with the operating system and command line utility or power shell … but this app will do all that for you :slight_smile: in one single interface

Time to feel like an ass again, what is GUI? I told you guys before, when it comes to this stuff I am pretty ignorant.

1 Like

Sir_diealot GUI = graphical user interface

1 Like

Sir_diealot GUI = graphical user interface
Thank you/

1 Like