Skullgirls

Any of you pervs interested in this game? I got a copy I don’t need. Its from BundleStars (not Humble Bundle) so no DLC, just the base game.

Skullgirls Steam page

I know Katsuo likes pervy games

4 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Skullgirls:

I know Katsuo likes pervy games

Heeeeey, that’s not…entirely true!

4 Likes

All yours if you want it!

schlitty said in Skullgirls:

All yours if you want it!

Meh, If no one really wants it by tomorrow, I’ll pick it up and try to play the hell out of it. BUT only if no one really really really really really really wants it! I’m close to finishing my entire backlog so I’ll probably have time for Skullgrills XD

1 Like

schlitty And I wonder why no one wants that game. It has some pretty reviews and it really looks nice.

1 Like

It looks similar to Vanguard princess which i didnt beat yet XD I beat two girls and third one rapes me XD

1 Like

Katsuo said in Skullgirls:

schlitty And I wonder why no one wants that game. It has some pretty reviews and it really looks nice.

If I was into fighting games I’d be interested, but this is just not a genre I enjoy.

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie said in Skullgirls:

Katsuo said in Skullgirls:

If I was into fighting games I’d be interested, but this is just not a genre I enjoy.

I love fighting games. Especially games like Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Naruto Shippuden UNS4. I honestly can’t wait for the new Tekken. It’s going to be amaaaaaazing. But still, Skullgirls might be “that” game for you! Maybe you will enjoy itttttttt

1 Like

I haven’t said nothing to let others claim. I am still working on my backlog as I get time but it does look fun :slight_smile:

I sent a message or chat or whatever it is called to Katsuo with the key. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay for Katsuo !

I’m same as Sgt_T8ie , 2D fighting games are just not my genre, so unless it is some like Tekken or DOA I don’t worry much about it.

Although I did like that Injustice one, the DC superhero thing.

3 Likes

0_1469627395104_Capture.PNG

I heard there is a boobs combo where you can kill your opponent with your boobs. Thanks again schlitty ! I needed more boobs in my life haha

4 Likes

schlitty nice share! But since you only give games to pervs I guess I’m out xd. I joke I joke :innocent:

2 Likes