So Final Fantasy XV is cool but

I seem to really suck at it! I keep getting my ass kicked! Need to figure out the different combat tricks and what not.

And I had a problem that it was too damn easy haha

One small tip. Parry! Usually when you parry and do a following attack, you can instakill pretty much anyone.

1 Like

Also be mobile as hell. Spam that triangle as much as you can. And just before you spend all that MP, land a triangle attack on a rock to replenish the MP.

1 Like

Katsuo said in So Final Fantasy XV is cool but:

And I had a problem that it was too damn easy haha

One small tip. Parry! Usually when you parry and do a following attack, you can instakill pretty much anyone.

I can’t seem to get my parry timing on point. That’s the biggest issue it seems. I can’t get out of the way at the right time and then it’s clobbering time… For me and my minions!

Spinalfailed Shields are overpowered so equip them on Noctis if you are reaaaaaaaally struggling. Also, watch the enemy who’s attacking you. When you see he’s attacking you, just hold the parry button and Noctis will parry the attack and sometimes even deal damage without you following the attack after the parry. Dodging also enables some buffs but dodging is for noobs xD

For some reason people are really struggling to parry in almost any game. Hell, you can beat Dark Souls just by parrying and doing nothing else haha

1 Like

Katsuo The issue is that I am early in the game, like really early in the game. I have done I think 1 main quest and a couple side quests. I haven’t found any shields or sellers of shields yet. I am battling lots of wildlife and they like to swarm!

Spinalfailed Then I really don’t know how you are struggling with them XD
The early quests are easy as hell. :grin:

Katsuo i guess i just suck.

Well, I didn’t have any issues myself, but I am used to action RPGs by now. You should try the tutorial of FFXV, it’s really useful for newcomers! As far as tips go, try to utilize Warp Strikes as Katsuo said (Triangle) It’s the most useful mechanic!