So I made a purchase.

After careful consideration of the current events of things and how my current chair is a piece of crap and hurting my back sitting in it… I finally having put a little extra into my splurge savings purchased a new gaming chair that I hope will help keep my back from screaming during my long gaming sessions. I got it on sale between 31.14% off + 15% ( Total was $169.19 after the 46.14% off between the two discounts) code from the company it self. I also contacted the company to ensure it could hold enough weight and I was assured this chair the Ewin Knight Series can hold up to 400 lbs, I am around 295 - 300 lbs. I have been told this company does great with their chairs by good ol @LetsGetIt1220 so while it was on sale I made the purchase and got free 2-3 day shipping but it will probally not be sent out till the 25th of May or so cause it said something about pre-order before May 25th. https://www.ewinracing.com/knight-series/43-ewin-knight-series-ergonomic-computer-gaming-office-chair-with-pillows-ktb.html

4 Likes

If you guys remember, I got an Ewin chair when it was first reviewed here, I think @ShiftySatchmo may have got one also.

Couple years later-
I am STILL very happy with my Ewin chair. It has held up tremendously, is very comfortable, and still looks and feels like it did the day I got it.
Through the entire order/ship process, they were in touch with me, and had very good customer service.
Great company, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a chair.

Good purchase @Gorkie I think you will be very happy with it. I was.

3 Likes

Good to hear! It was not a easy purchase and I was doing research on every darn chair around to replace this crappy uncomfortable chair for awhile now. Looking forward to it when it arrives!

Yep, got mine way back when and it’s still kicking. My cat suddenly decided to start scratching it a couple weeks ago though :cry:

1 Like

looks just like my Ficmax that I love dearly

2 Likes

I got Secretlab Titan. My ass is in heaven these days.

minus a bit more red trim. I love my chair for the reclining feature

I saved for a PS4 and a new chair and today my phone and TV gave out on me so it is put on hold for now

It’s because you use your phone as a TV… or even better, you use your TV as your phone

No no you got it wrong, my tv was also a toaster

Sounds super high-tech. I can’t make toast with my TV.

1 Like

It lays butter on the toast and poaches eggs as well

2 Likes

Great stuff and Glad everyone is still happy with their EWin chairs after all this time!

3 Likes

I am just glad to join the Ewin Chair Family finally :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I just looked and I’ve had mine for six years. That’s pretty good

4 Likes

And the countdown begins till they ship… 13 days and counting lol.

1 Like

And it has finally been shipped!

After some set backs by Fedex not picking the stuff up when they said they would from Ewin Racing, my chair is FINALLY in transit to me. Should arrive Friday!

1 Like

Which year?

1 Like

Fedex says tomorrow, but I will be waiting to see!

1 Like