So im at a Impass.

So im at a impass with things lately, and im trying to make a big decision. Alot of things could change from it as well, for years now my mother and her boyfriend who is also a gamer… My mother plays facebook games, and my mothers boyfriend is a console and once in awhile PC Gamer. Both want me to move back to Florida and live with them, by doing so I would free up about four hundred and something dollars a month which would allow me to have that upgrade money I been wanting. The downside is, it means up rooting from Maine back to Florida if I decide to and figuring out how im getting my stuff from here to there as I would have to take the Greyhound down to florida. Plus it just feels wierd a little to move back in with my mother after 17 years of being out on my own lol.

The Upsides is more money to work with, an AirConditioner in my bedroom and for four hundred a month everything is included with the four hundred a month I would be paying… yes that includes food, internet, cable, netflix, sling tv if I wanted to use it and maybe a little more happiness out of life cause im able to afford more… So I just wanted to say if I should move, I maybe gone for awhile it won’t happen till after the new years if I do however.

EDIT: Decision is made, its happening next year at some point just have to wait till somethings are straightened out.

gorkie said in /404:

So im at a impass with things lately, and im trying to make a big decision. Alot of things could change from it as well, for years now my mother and her boyfriend who is also a gamer… My mother plays facebook games, and my mothers boyfriend is a console and once in awhile PC Gamer. Both want me to move back to Florida and live with them, by doing so I would free up about four hundred and something dollars a month which would allow me to have that upgrade money I been wanting. The downside is, it means up rooting from Maine back to Florida if I decide to and figuring out how im getting my stuff from here to there as I would have to take the Greyhound down to florida. Plus it just feels wierd a little to move back in with my mother after 17 years of being out on my own lol.

The Upsides is more money to work with, an AirConditioner in my bedroom and for four hundred a month everything is included with the four hundred a month I would be paying… yes that includes food, internet, cable, netflix, sling tv if I wanted to use it and maybe a little more happiness out of life cause im able to afford more… So I just wanted to say if I should move, I maybe gone for awhile it won’t happen till after the new years if I do however.

I’d do it if I didn’t have a better job lined up in the forseeable future.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with saving money.

gord0 It looks like ill be doing this but won’t be till after next year lol.

gorkie nope nothing wrong with it, but in this case means I will have more money to build a new pc for my self from the ground up as I go along.

The last time I had a roommate he tried to hit me over the head with a bass guitar. I like living alone.

2 Likes

Do it man. I lived on my own back and forth but only reason why i came back home is to help my parents… especially now after my dad had 2 strokes and my mom has to have a surgery of her abdomen soon :smiley: Doesn’t matter the money or anything just spending time with the people you love is worth more than anything :smiley:

3 Likes

sir_diealot Well, I don’t see my mother or her boyfriend trying to kill me but damn man thats rough.

walruswitalys Won’t be till next year but im more then likely going to be doing it.

I was gonna say, don’t move to Florida in frickin August! Looks like you have that covered

makes perfect sense to me. except for the Florida part, but thats more just me being a hatah of hot weather. :wink:

gorkie said in So im at a Impass.:

sir_diealot Well, I don’t see my mother or her boyfriend trying to kill me but damn man thats rough.

Statistics show most people are murdered by people that know them, so don’t count them out.

1 Like

sir_diealot :rofl:

1 Like

polekatt Well I will have an AC in my bedroom which im told is the size of a large living room >.> lol