So what game ......?

So what game to you want a prequel or sequel to? As far as a sequel goes I would like to see The Darkness 1 come to PC as I enjoyed the first one quite a bit. For sequel I want Darksiders but in the style of the first one not the second, I hated the second and did not bother to finish it.

Darksiders - awesome game, finished it at least twice.
Half-Life - would be nice as well :smiley:
Borderlands - Obvious reasons :stuck_out_tongue:
Beyond Good & Evil
Sanctum
SW Knights of the Old Republic
Portal
Dark Messiah M&M
Bioshock
System Shock
Metro

Just some ideas :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion said in So what game ......?:

Darksiders - awesome game, finished it at least twice.
Half-Life - would be nice as well :smiley:
Borderlands - Obvious reasons :stuck_out_tongue:
Beyond Good & Evil
Sanctum
SW Knights of the Old Republic
Portal
Dark Messiah M&M
Bioshock
System Shock
Metro

Just some ideas :smiley:

Good list I don’t know all of them (have not played them all but have never heard of others) but I can agree with the ones I do know.

It may sound kind of dumb or redundant but I’d really like to play a Dragon Age game that encompasses the events of the first two books, “The Stolen Throne” and “The Calling.”

I felt “The Stolen Throne”, while kind of cliche, was very tragic and added a lot of depth to the characters of Marric and Loghain.
“The Calling” just made me realize how much of a bad ass Duncan was.

1 Like

For me:

Jade Empire
Vagrant Story
Sleeping Dogs
Torchlight
Spec Ops: The Line

1 Like

Vanquish
The Last of Us (getting a sequel)
Shenmue (getting a “sequel”)
Bloodborne

1 Like

tat2teel I have not read the books but I would like to read those and the Mass Effect books sometime. I never finished the first Dragon Age game because I was not used to games where I had to control other characters and could not get used to it and when I switched things over to this computer I lost all the information of what I had already done. I only have a19" monitor but I am told by several people that it is much easier on a larger monitor so when I can finally upgrade I will have to give it a go.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in So what game ......?:

Sleeping Dogs

I have two of the Spec Ops games and I have been told that there is another in the series that was a prequel so I would like to play that one first. I have Sleeping Dogs and that was a fun game. I have not heard of the others on your list but that in no way means they are bad, it is fun to learn about new games.

1 Like

Katsuo I wish The Last of Us and Bloodborn would come to PC they both look like great games. I do not know the others in your list but as I said above that does not mean they are not great games.

1 Like

Let’s see…

Bastion
Alien Isolation
Suikoden Series (a true installment, not tactics etc)

Those are out of the top of my head. I am sure there are more!

1 Like

Sir_diealot You can only dream about these games coming to PC. These games are Sony IPs. Shenmue is one of the best adventure games ever made! Shenmue 3 is coming to all platforms as far as I know and it’s definitely worth checking out. Vanquish, well, you are the first one that I know that doesn’t know which game Vanquish is haha

1 Like

Alan Wake
The Last of Us
Beyond two Souls

I will edit this later … I’m sure there are many more :wink:

1 Like

PeaceLeon Heavy Rain??

1 Like

Alex I have to finish the first two myself.

Katsuo Yea I know, but it is a pleasant dream. I looked Vanquish up on Youtube and no it does not even look familiar. I have not done anything with consoles since 2004 when I built my Pentium 4 2.4 The last game I bought on console was Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory so anything after that I simply do not really know on console unless it was a major thing like The Last of Us and I only really know that because I love post apocalyptic books, movies (Long live Omega Men!) and games.

1 Like

PeaceLeon I need to finish Alen Wake myself.

Katsuo the story in heavy rain is finished so I don’t think an additional game would be good here.

1 Like

Prequel: The Witcher
Sequel: Yager

1 Like

Sir_diealot If you have Spec Ops:The Line play it, it is unconnected from the other games in the series.

2 Likes

Alan Wake
Beyond Good and Evil
Knights of the Old Republic (not MMO stuff)
Orcs Must Die 3 (not free to play multiplayer)

1 Like