So what's wrong with me?

I have been waiting all this time to get back to gaming and now that I am able to NOTHING seems to interest me. I don’t get it.

sir_diealot said in /404:

I have been waiting all this time to get back to gaming and now that I am able to NOTHING seems to interest me. I don’t get it.

Are you referring to you’re existing collection or are you planning to buy?

1 Like

Then uh…don’t play?

1 Like

sir_diealot sometimes you just don’t want to game!

1 Like

gord0 said in So what's wrong with me?:

Current collection.

shiftysatchmo said in So what's wrong with me?:

Then uh…don’t play?

But I miss it.

teh_g said in So what's wrong with me?:

sir_diealot sometimes you just don’t want to game!

Sacrilege!

sir_diealot you must not miss it that bad haha

2 Likes

sir_diealot said in So what's wrong with me?:

Current collection.

That’s probably the problem. Grab something new (new to you, not necessarily a recent release). I rarely replay games unless I’m super excited about a sequel that I want the lore to be fresh in my memory before playing. 99% of the time my next game is a new purchase.

1 Like

Play Uncharted 4, God of War, or some other epic awesome game you’ve never played and then talk to me.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Could be, I just played a little Styx that somebody here gave me.

Current collection.

That’s probably the problem. Grab something new (new to you, not necessarily a recent release). I rarely replay games unless I’m super excited about a sequel that I want the lore to be fresh in my memory before playing. 99% of the time my next game is a new purchase.

I actually do have quite a few that are new to me or that I did not finish. I wanted to play the first Witcher game but it won’t load right so I played the first Styx game til my shoulder said enough.

syncrosis said in So what's wrong with me?:

Play Uncharted 4, God of War, or some other epic awesome game you’ve never played and then talk to me.

Those are PS4 games, I am a PC gamer.

sir_diealot those games will also make you a PS4 gamer

3 Likes

syncrosis I kinda doubt it, but if I ever get one I will let you buy them for me.

syncrosis I kinda doubt it, but if I ever get one I will let you buy them for me.

There are some extremely good titles on ps4, I wouldn’t label yourself as a only gamer. It only excludes you from a swath of excellent experiences.

2 Likes

gord0 /\ That. Just be a gamer.

1 Like

I personally hate that all games are not cross platform.

I see no reason to have to spend hundreds of dollars on a system I wouldn’t buy otherwise, that does the same thing (game) as another system, simply because a manufacturer paid extra so it would only be on their system. Don’t care how good it is, I’ve not got the funds to play that way.

1 Like

polekatt said in So what's wrong with me?:

I personally hate that all games are not cross platform.

I see no reason to have to spend hundreds of dollars on a system I wouldn’t buy otherwise, that does the same thing (game) as another system, simply because a manufacturer paid extra so it would only be on their system. Don’t care how good it is, I’ve not got the funds to play that way.

But if you were given a ps4 with some games, would you refuse to play it because you’re a “pc gamer”? My point is that loyalty is pointless when you’re talking about corporations.

Also platform exclusivity is never going away, so no point in bitching.

polekatt I mean in defense of exclusives, these companies are fully funding and developing the games so why wouldn’t they make them exclusive? Why would Sony spend millions making uncharted and then let Microsoft have it too?

I do agree exclusives on indie titles are dumb, but those are usually on PC too anyway.

2 Likes