Some sad updates...

Wait…Are there two Milislavs?

ArsonSami
I have a Kingston 120GB ssd :slight_smile:

gord0 No just one and he is my bro <3

ArsonSami ah just got confused for a sec

I can prob empty a 1tb HDD for him, but that would be all I would have spare, all my spare parts like cpu ram cooler vid card are already in good homes.

Ok, well no matter how we feel and whatever happened we really do need everyone to stop talking crap about other people. Erwin wanted it back and is getting it back. Let’s focus on what we can control and figure out a way to help our friend Milisav.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Let me first see with Erwin If i can buy it off … Will need to bust my ass of working but will try to do it.

1 Like

Between all of us I think we can build him a new pc.

5 Likes

ArsonSami I would vote against that. We can just get him new parts. I don’t want to deal with the same person who caused this in the first place ya know?

Can you get a list of the parts that were in it?

1 Like

ArsonSami also, why the heck would we all expect you to buy it on your own you silly man

1 Like

Wait I also have a TT Versa h21 mid tower case spare as well yet. Or close to that, cant remmy off hand.

1 Like

Yeah if we can see what parts he had we can probably do the same or better.

1 Like

Only0neKnight Between all of us we just need a mobo+cpu

gord0 and psu, case is just the case.

Only0neKnight ah

gord0 but I know of one that has a spare psu :slight_smile:

What does he have himself already?
Maybe he already have a case or something?

Jeroenvh waiting for him to respond to me on fb, will see whats what to go from there

ShiftySatchmo I agree. Erwin shouldn’t profit from any of us. ArsonSami I will see how I can help money-wise… I’d send him my old psu but I just don’t know how good is it now…

Back in a bit all, got a couple errands I must tend to, one of them being going and talking with my boss about bs at work… see you all in a while