Something Familiar for Dirt Rally Players

This stage should be oddly familiar for Dirt Rally players… The foliage looks different, but the corners and jumps are almost the same :wink: Polekatt Sgt_T8ie felogen schlitty

I see no difference to any of my runs… :stuck_out_tongue:

Also the video has some site block on it, so forced me into YouTube to watch.

1 Like

cool.

Is it just me, or does the positioning of that camera make it look like the car is always skewed to the right?

2 Likes

Polekatt Just about to comment that I would have preferred a cntered camera. Feels like he is way to sideways, but the angle is across the road and not down.

1 Like

Alex. You know they way to draw me back into the game. Now I feel like giving it a crack. Did you notice how careful he was over the slalom jump section?

1 Like

Speaking of DiRT Rally, you still own the game right MeFFFlenn ?!?! Where have you been! haha. :wink:

1 Like

schlitty No really the time and i am getting more Hours in Rocket League and now No Mans Sky … so maybe here and there, but i already got 376hours in Dirt Rally. So where have you guys been earlier?! :wink:

MeFFFlenn Only 400hrs. No commitment

Trainsmash your steam says 187 hours :wink:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn yep, just a cheeky comment.But borderlands 2 is 890hrs and still building.

1 Like

Trainsmash You are lucky that my 2500 Hours (10 years gaming different titles) Trackmania are nowhere to be shown :wink:

1 Like