Something to consider :) Don't shoot me!

Hya ma’ lovely friends!

So, I’ve been thinking about something that might be good for us as a new community. How about we do some type of ask me anything type of posts (or something like ‘about me’ type of thing) and get to know each other better eh? Just don’t boo me mkay?

BamBam I am in, ask me anything. XD

ArsonSami You can make a post about yourself and people will ask you questions if they want to know more :wink:

BamBam

demons6i6x Is that supposed to be a “boo”?

BamBam My poor attempt at puns. I don’t dislike your idea, I just thought using Boo might be funny.

1 Like

demons6i6x said in Something to consider :slight_smile: Don't shoot me!:

BamBam My poor attempt at puns. I don’t dislike your idea, I just thought using Boo might be funny.

You did good :thumbsup_tone2:

1 Like

demons6i6x Last time I saw that ghost was in Yoshi’s Island on SNES. I think I’ll set up my SNES and replay the game. I miss it :’(

1 Like

Katsuo said in Something to consider :slight_smile: Don't shoot me!:

demons6i6x Last time I saw that ghost was in Yoshi’s Island on SNES. I think I’ll set up my SNES and replay the game. I miss it :cry:

There’s never a bad time to break out the old consoles and give them some love

1 Like

I think it would too depressing to make that topic and have no one ask me anything XD :’(

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Something to consider :slight_smile: Don't shoot me!:

I think it would too depressing to make that topic and have no one ask me anything XD :cry:

I feel your pain, dude.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo PAPI AM I ADOPTED ? XD

2 Likes

BamBam I dislike those, because it is not ok to ask everything, most of the time :wink:

Well… I didn’t mean it in a ‘judgement day’ type of way. Also suggested to do an about me kind of post. And last I checked we were all nice friendly people. Meh

BamBam I think its a good idea. I would love to know more about people, where they live, their different cultures, actual real names, (because I can’t remember, LOL) stuff like that. I just couldn’t think of anything off the cuff to ask. I really miss seeing pictures and just day to day statuses that give you insight into people.

Maybe there could be a whole forum sub category devoted to just this, and each person that wanted to participate could make one thread in it. They could start off with a few simple facts or pics, and then that might spur others to ask things. Every once in a while they could post a pic or status that may create other questions.

Polekatt said in Something to consider :slight_smile: Don't shoot me!:

BamBam I think its a good idea. I would love to know more about people, where they live, their different cultures, actual real names, (because I can’t remember, LOL) stuff like that. I just couldn’t think of anything off the cuff to ask. I really miss seeing pictures and just day to day statuses that give you insight into people.

Maybe there could be a whole forum sub category devoted to just this, and each person that wanted to participate could make one thread in it. They could start off with a few simple facts or pics, and then that might spur others to ask things. Every once in a while they could post a pic or status that may create other questions.

Hmm, like a day in the life of. I’ll have to mull it over. Remind me next week if you don’t see anything about it :smiley:

1 Like

I’m game but there are limits to what I will answer. (I won’t tell you how your mother was in bed last night for example.)

Things to never answer -
Your mother’s maiden name
The name of your first pet
Your first car
The hospital where you were born

3 Likes

I put mine in the wild west in case someone asks me something inappropriate :wink:

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Something to consider :slight_smile: Don't shoot me!:

I put mine in the wild west in case someone asks me something inappropriate :wink:

Smartest thing you have done today… that I am aware of anyhow. :smiley:

2 Likes