Soon.

Decision has been made and as soon as I finish paying off some bills and debts, I am going to save for either a Zotac GTX 1060 3gb or the MSI Radeon RX 470 4gb… so far the GTX 1060 is leading in my decision because of benchmarks I am seeing showing that it beats the RX 480 8gb but I have months to go before I can afford it so will see come time.

Gorkie said in /404:

Decision has been made and as soon as I finish paying off some bills and debts, I am going to save for either a Zotac GTX 1060 3gb or the MSI Radeon RX 470 4gb… so far the GTX 1060 is leading in my decision because of benchmarks I am seeing showing that it beats the RX 480 8gb but I have months to go before I can afford it so will see come time.

Isn’t there only a $20 diff between 470 and 480?

gord0 I found a powercolor rx 480 for about 239$ however newegg has not had any rx 480 in stock for over a month. It will come down to basically what I can afford at the time and if I have the patience to wait even longer. lol

Gorkie said in Soon.:

gord0 I found a powercolor rx 480 for about 239$ however newegg has not had any rx 480 in stock for over a month. It will come down to basically what I can afford at the time and if I have the patience to wait even longer. lol

Have you tried amazon?

gord0 Yes, Amazon has them but there showing over $300 each for the RX 480 and over $240 for the RX 470